Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Any ideas what might be wrong with the little one in the picture? In fox farm... just moved from Cfl to led . Leafs are crispy and happened yesterday and today.

Do I see water droplets on it? Led light can burn em up going through the water like a magnifyer.

Comment

The water was from after. I put a few drops around and one got on it . I then put a dome over it thinking maybe it’s just not getting enough water through the roof so maybe the humidity will help.

Comment

Did this happen after you put it under the leds?
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Jollypoper
          Jollypoper commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes about two days under led

Need some more info on the grow conditions.
        What is that soil your using?
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Fox farm ocean forest soil in three gallon fabric pots. Soon to be in a 4x4 tent.... right now just in a spare bedroom under a mars hydro 3000. Light height is two feet. Haven’t bought a wattage monitor so I’m not sure if the light is turned all the way up or what power it’s set to yet. Have been trying not to over water with ph water to 6.0 6.5. They were just transplanted two days prior. Room temps steady around 75 with humidity around 40 relative. Haven’t added any nutes

Comment

All I can find that is close to my problem is light burn and since I just moved the ladies under this mars hydro 3000 from just a few cfl lights it sounds like a good idea to raise my light which I did by another two feet.

Comment

Starting seedlings in a large pot can be challenging to water properly.
              Are you starting any other seeds?
              Are they doing the same thing or is it isolated to this one?
              The original pic does look like nutrient burn
              WHAT???
              5x5 grow space
              900w of Vero's and F-strips
              4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

LEDs are too bright for the wee one. Move the lights further away. 👍
                There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
                1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
                2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
                3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Yup put the light as far as possible and not directly under it. Also a humidity dome would be nice but I think you said you already did that? The tap root or roots are tiny be careful not to overwater the dome will help with keeping the soil moist and the foliage humid which you need. With a spray bottle spray the inside of the dome when it dries up.

Comment

• Jollypoper
                    Jollypoper commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Domes are on and light is almost three feet further away. I really appreciate the help and knowledge!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X