X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

😷Wear your mask 👏 wash your hands 🦸‍♂️ distance yourself socially🙇‍♀️

Time for an app for Sharing A doobie with internet friends 💨
    Perpetual Harvests
    Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
    Bonsai clones & feminized Started to move outdoors in season.
    2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

Party on folks
    Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

Well my sister tested positive, thought it was sinus infection nope. She is a strict follower of all the above, her hubby goes into the stores to pick up shit. It's every where you go on everything in public places. No one else so far tested positive for it, i will hear today if her hubby's test came back. We will all get it some form of it that i know. I believe i had it in Feb.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Here we are being told if over 65 STAY HOME! I still have to get things, but I am not making unneeded trips. I will certainly be wearing a face filter to go pick a new LED, and some glass pipes, bong bowls, you now necessary things!

SoOrbudgal Hope all get well fast! Here way to many are ignoring all the warnings, and its spreading fast! I think you are right we will all get it, some of us need to wait a while, while crap to fight it is developed.

So now I just have to ask, how many of all y'all are going to line up for either one of these vaccines? If I tell the truth it kinda freaks me out, I dont take the flue shot as it makes me sick every single, all 3 times I took one.

And now back to the party, I have been burning Bruce Banner 3, some Dresden Green Diamond and some Shock Trauma, all morning must be time to get out the GG4!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Right i mean who the hell gets groceries delivered except big city i don't know. I'm on the fence about the vaccine i'm really worried about it. And like desertdan said , hell i worked for the Feds and VA i know the stories and the lies from even old 80's + vets. Agent Orange they sure had that one figured out....fuckers Sorry for that but not some still piss me off till i die.

Public health authorities and politicians have been telling me for decades that cannabis will kill me and is the root of all evil. It will make you sterile ,crazy, a killer, psycho, and blind then dead. They been telling me that for ever. Why would I believe what they say now? I don't.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X