I can't solve the problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't solve the problem

I opened 2 topics on the subject before, but the problem is none!

The plant I grow drooping every morning and gets better in the evening. The problem is not overwatering, the lights are on for 24 hours; the temperature is not a problem. No harmful bug or anything else either...

I can't solve the problem. What do you think could be the problem?

And
    I have to do one last defoliate. Do you think I should do it in this situation?

Zkittlez Auto
    15th day of blooming
    24/0
    11lt Fabric Flower Pot
    BioBizz Nutrients
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GrowerNew; 12-04-2020, 06:21 AM.

oh wow Is it actually ok to leave a plant on 24 hour light?
    I thought they needed dark periods.

18/6
    12/12

that’s how I’ve always done it.

Comment

• GrowerNew
      GrowerNew commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not problem for autoflowers
      When I first encountered this problem it was 20/4

• Gluteous
      Gluteous commented
      Editing a comment
      24hrs is not a problem.

Are you growing indoors and outdoors? Both?
    I don't know what type of lights you use, but I'd say if she's outside alot in the sun, an then you bring her back inside at night, she is getting to much light.
    I've had some autos shut down from to much powerful light in a 24 hour period .
    They can only photosenthisize ,not spelt right, so much then they shut down .
    If you are only bringing her outside to take pictures, then to much light is not the problem, unles you got a strong quantum board type light to close to her.
    Need more info about how an with what you are growing.
    If she is outside in strong direct sun ,for x number of hours, then you bring her inside under more strong light, I'd say to much light.
    How do you water, an how often? And what lights are you using an how close are they?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.A.S.69 View Post
      Are you growing indoors and outdoors? Both?
      I don't know what type of lights you use, but I'd say if she's outside alot in the sun, an then you bring her back inside at night, she is getting to much light.
      I've had some autos shut down from to much powerful light in a 24 hour period .
      They can only photosenthisize ,not spelt right, so much then they shut down .
      If you are only bringing her outside to take pictures, then to much light is not the problem, unles you got a strong quantum board type light to close to her.
      Need more info about how an with what you are growing.
      If she is outside in strong direct sun ,for x number of hours, then you bring her inside under more strong light, I'd say to much light.
      How do you water, an how often? And what lights are you using an how close are they?
      I using 270w CFL (30*9=270). And 10 cm from canopy.

Average 22 degrees Celsius cabin temperature

I do the watering when the soil dries. 2-3 liters per week.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Very low humidity can cause drooping too, just saying,
        Pretty normal for drooping some everyday, anyway, kinda hard to keep a plants leaves looking perfect 24hours a day.
        If she was mine, an you sure you ain't got bugs, like Rwise said, I would wait until the pot was extremely lite weight, before I would give her anymore water, then water untill you get good runoff from your pots, an then don't water again until the pots were lite weight again.
        You might be underwatering., just saying again.

My first thought with clawing leaves is bugs, have you looked them over and under with a 30x(+) zoom lens?

Comment

• GrowerNew
        GrowerNew commented
        Editing a comment
        I looked but not with 30x. With 10x. There is no bugs

It doesn’t look like a “bad” drooping. It may be normal. If you put a camera on the plant for a constant 24 hours and watched it in fast-forward, you can actually see the plants “breathing”. Their leaves will go from a resting phase (droopy) to a perky looking phase (praying) and back again.
      Rawtton by Ethos Journal

Comment

• GrowerNew
        GrowerNew commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you,

I hope it is like you said

but it was not like that when I growth before.
        Last edited by GrowerNew; 12-04-2020, 12:35 PM.

Wow you definitely cannot rule out pests. Some you can’t see without atleast a 40x microscope I would recommend you look at it with atleast 60x. Another thing you can feel the leafs if it feels a bit swollen you may be over watering if it feels paper thin then you are under watering. Also sometimes when you get what looks like nutrient burn can be under watering meaning the water doesn’t get deep enough in the soil to the bottom of the roots. Does it have twisty growth (new growth) if so maybe a pest. Plus some times you can have root issues I’m sure you can’t see that with a 10x nematodes are microscopic you would need a 1000x microscope professional microscope.

Comment

I think it's his watering , he want say how he waters. He just says when the soil drys, that's no help at all.
        I hope he figures it out though,
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

I try everyhing. I've looked with 30x but it's still the same. I think SommerVirelli is right

Thank you all

Comment

Originally posted by SommerVirelli View Post
            It doesn’t look like a “bad” drooping. It may be normal. If you put a camera on the plant for a constant 24 hours and watched it in fast-forward, you can actually see the plants “breathing”. Their leaves will go from a resting phase (droopy) to a perky looking phase (praying) and back again.
            I try everything. I've looked with 30x, there is no bugs and it's still the same. I think SommerVirelli is right
            Thank you all

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X