Smell from plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smell from plant

Hello, what's the best way to mask that yummy smell from an outdoor plant as my neighbor is an ex-policeman and no matter where I move it the odor which I adore so much travels thru the entire area, thank you

not much you can do there. pray the wind blows in the opposite direction.

Comment

• Lew
      Lew commented
      Editing a comment
      thats the problem, the wind is most of the time going in they're direction, thanks for your comment and take care

Find a road kill skunk and put it where it can be seen. Keep your plant out of sight. I live in a fairly rural area, we had a "visitor" that made a comment how he could smell the dead skunk on the road clear up by our back door. Yeeeah, thats it. Your smelling road kill. 😆. The visitor was a deputy asking for a address to deliver a summons. We talked for a few minutes. I had a good laugh, the wife didn't see it as funny.
    I bet Bob Marley's mansion
    has a garden in the back
    Where he's growing something special
    Some celestial homemade hash
    we'll sit down on his front porch
    And listen to the angels band
    Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

• Lew
      Lew commented
      Editing a comment
      what a great idea problem is we dont have skunks here or anything that has that type of a natural odor, other then a decomposing animal which I really dont want to do, like a couple of dead rats would do the trick as well, thanks and take care. I wonder if I can use some type of garlic spray on the plant ? hmmmm

I have this problem every summer where I live.
    i have 2,5 Meter high concrete walls around my backyard and house. But my wife tells me she can smell it, when she visit our veggie garden on the other side. And I just gave up according to the smell on my neighbor’s. Even before I noticed the smell, they know already I was growing.
    Everybody still smiles at me and have a talk now and then with the neighbors. No one is asking about the smell but I know they can smell it.. 😂😂
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Lew
      Lew commented
      Editing a comment
      its amazing the wonderful odor that comes from them. I might try some garlic spray or have a good look on google on masking odors, take care

Being outside makes it difficult to mask. I wouldn't spray garlic on it. There are other plants which have alot of strong odors, I would suggest next time pick a lower odor strain and companion plant with some cover smells.
    I bet Bob Marley's mansion
    has a garden in the back
    Where he's growing something special
    Some celestial homemade hash
    we'll sit down on his front porch
    And listen to the angels band
    Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

• Lew
      Lew commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your advice, take care

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X