Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mephisto Genetics - store closed til Jan 2021?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mephisto Genetics - store closed til Jan 2021?

How fast do you have to be to order seeds from Mephisto?

Their site had a "closed til Nov. 30 when we launch the Illuminautos" message, then I go back today and there's a new message saying the store is closed til January 2021. Literally 48 hours passed from the time I looked at the store on Monday to today.

Has anyone ever had success ordering from Mephisto or do they sell out so fast that it's nearly impossible unless you have an in?

I want to get some of these legendary autos but they are sold out seemingly everywhere, including their own site. Anyone have any info?

You have to be online before the store opens and keep trying until you get through. Many people have given up playing that game including me. So many good Auto breeders now so why wait for Mephisto?
    The Mephisto US site does have a list of retailers you can try if you really want their products.
    https://www.mephistogenetics.com/sto...a-distributors

Comment

• dakini9
      dakini9 commented
      Editing a comment
      What auto breeders have you had good results with?

I have grown real nice autos from, Sweet Seeds, Bomb Seeds, Auto Seeds, Fastbuds as well as Mephisto. There are many, many more out there.
    You could start a new thread asking others to recommend their favorites.?... We have some members who grow only autos like Canuck147 and Doubledealing72 .

Comment

It seems they sell out super fast but they seem to be bought up by resellers, seed shops. So hopefully you can still find some in the next month.

Comment

I've had a few mephisto seeds in the past. Some got 2 oz, some got more. I liked some strains they had, but not others.

I really have enjoyed Humboldt seeds, specifically Bubba Kush and Bubba Cheese. Click on my past grows in my signature to see all the Bubba Kush I've grown lol.

I also have had great experiences with sweet seeds and fastbuds as well.

There are plenty of awesome genetic lines out there that aren't Mephisto, so don't get too discouraged. Have you looked at seedsman? Thats where I have purchased all my seeds, including mephisto.

Good luck!
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• dakini9
          dakini9 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! Just starting out but focusing on autos for now. I will def check out your past grows!

To be honest I don't know what all the fuss was about over Mephisto anyways, unless it was their story.
        I've grown quite a few Mephisto in the last few years, an never had one to yield more than 2ozs dry bud, out of at least 6-8 different strains.
        Very similar to what DoubleDealing72 said, with his experience.
        Mine were always very small in stature, no matter how they were trained,an really not all that potent either.
        Not even close to Dr.Kripplins, autos, or FastBuds, or SweetSeeds, these 3 breeders always grow plants that are nice an large an very potent, and have a great smell, especially DrKripplings.
        The autos I've grown that I got from a man on here ,FBLovin, were way better than any Mephisto plant I've ever grown, plus his seeds can grow pretty good size plants too, pretty powerful also.
        I know I'll never buy anymore Mephisto seeds anyway, but that's just me, some folks might like small plants an small yields, but not this old boy.lol
        ps, DutchPassion, Ace Seeds,Nirvana, An WOS, World of Seeds, are some other really good places to get nice growing automatics, WOS, is one of my favorites, hard to beat their Afghan Kush Ryder, everyone of their AfghanKushRyders, grew just alike,smelled the same, an will put you in lalaland, guaranteed.
        I never could understand the big deal about Mephistos, except their exciting story's about hunting for rare strains, an such.
        HappyGrowing
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• dakini9
          dakini9 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much. I got hypnotized by the street cred and story. And of course, scarcity increases the perception of value.

• Doubledealing72
          Doubledealing72 commented
          Editing a comment
          FOMO makes people go crazy with stuff. I've been there too!

Damn I'm out of touch...had to use the goggle to see wtf fomo was. Hanging head in shame...
        TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
        EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
        AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
        IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          lol...me too. obviously knowing all the acronyms is beyond my care threshold.

• ChadWestport
          ChadWestport commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't worry, you're not missing out In fact, every time I see a magazine at the check stand and Don't recognize the people on the cover, I feel slightly better about myself.

• Doubledealing72
          Doubledealing72 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry guys! The only reason I'm aware of it was from getting into bitcoin a few years ago right before it got up to 19k lol. I did not make a killing, less than a thousand. It kept popping up in articles so I also had to do a Google to see what it meant.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X