High Grade app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Grade app

My app stopped working. Last harvest 8wks ago no issues, now I get a message saying that cultivating marijuana is illegal in my area. I sent them a message asking for a refund since they had no issue accepting my $79 payment 4 months ago but so far crickets. Just a heads up. I know that app has become fairly popular on here.

I'm sorry but what are you talking about if i may ask?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Xena
      Xena commented
      Editing a comment
      There was a thread about it a while ago, an app that you pay a subscription and send them pictures of buds and they send you thc level plus maybe more info. I didn’t look into it too much because if I get stoned I don’t care how much thc it has.

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s a app that grades your buds. A few other well known members use it so I gave it a shot. Who knows how accurate the thc levels are but they passed the smoke test. Meaning if it graded one strain 17% and another 20% you could tell a difference. I didn’t really care what the levels were, I was using it to improve my grows and try to be as ‘top shelf’ as possible by tweaking things and comparing. It worked great first few grows now they want to worry about the legalities lol

Sounds like a scam to me. There is no way to accurately determine thc levels from a pix.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Go to the website and read the scientific information on how it's done.

I think it was alltatup that started the Hi-Grade thing.
    I could be wrong though, like I am alot of times, especially after burning a big fattie,
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 I say you are right, and you're as clear-minded as always!!!

Turn off location permissions. The stupid app has to know where you are to make a statement like that. If your camera has geo-tagging on the photos, turn that off too. Damn smart phones are getting stupider by the day.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      First place I looked. The app doesn’t give the option to turn location in or off

• AccidentalGardener
      AccidentalGardener commented
      Editing a comment
      YIKES. That is really not good.

OK that's all i needed to hear LOL gonna burn a lemon haze now
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

bboyfromwayback That's really weird that that happened to you!! I'm in an illegal state and I have no problem using it. I did, however, go into Settings on my iphone and turn off a bunch of stuff, like Siri, Notifications and Cellular Data. Big brother is watching more and more in this country...

I continue to enjoy this toy a lot. The test results on the recent harvest of higher THC strains confirms that they are higher THC strains. It works!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      They just replied to me. Apparently they had a policy update that requires them to adhere to local laws lol. They said they updated the app and the thc function should work now but the other features are shut off per local cultivation laws. The thc function was the only thing I used it for other than using the scope for closeups of the trichomes

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      bboy, me too. Only thing I use is the THC%. I sure don't need any cultivation assistance from them.

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      I sent them a pic of a plant once just to see what they’d say. It was 4wks in veg at the time. I got back a basic response that was prewritten with a list of different training techniques and covering the basics as far as feeding, checking ph ect. I expected a personal response back after someone actually looked at the plant I sent them. Like you I didn’t get it for that function but if someone starting out was relying on them for help they’ll be let down

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
    bboyfromwayback I did, however, go into Settings on my iphone and turn off a bunch of stuff, like Siri, Notifications and Cellular Data. Big brother is watching more and more in this country...
    Same here! I also made a shortcut that automatically erases all meta and exif data on every pic I take with my phone so there’s no geo tagging or anything like that on the pics themselves. Can’t be too careful 🙂

Rawtton by Ethos Journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X