Seedsman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seedsman

I tried to make an order with seedsman but could not finish it. They say minimum six weeks for delivery! They want delivery insurance now. It took me to some kind of digital currency site for payment. I ordered from greybeard and got my seeds in 3 days and used my credit card. I ordered a black friday deal from a company in OR. got 40 seeds for$60 and will be here today. Those companies in EU need to get their act together or they will lose all USA business soon. They have lost mine.

I stop ordering from them too much hassle with Seedsman. Now I ordered from Coffee Shop Seeds and I'm able to pay by PayPal. They are in the UK but their shipment is super fast and you are able to track you parcel. It took less than 2 weeks to received and I live in Canada.

Whether you’re in need of some autoflowering weed seeds or big yield auto cannabis seeds, we’re the top weed seed shop in the UK.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I looked at there website and signed up Farmbuck. I don't shop much for seeds just go to my usual guy whom i've trusted for over 2yrs. i look at the seed sites but don't buy i use them for info. I will buy from them someday

• desertdan
      desertdan commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you checked out Premium seed market out of OR. On;y their own seeds but great prices. I will try once. They have great sale now.

• AccidentalGardener
      AccidentalGardener commented
      Editing a comment
      I just checked out Coffee Shop's roster. They have what I want. Will need to enter into negotiations with Santa very soon.

What's up . I just sent seedsman a very angry email. I ordered some seeds from them and it's been a month now and I still haven't gotten my seeds or dont know nothing I got a good deal paid with bitcoin but hell with the deal I want my seeds I spent 160.00 so I'm upset . Yea dont order from them or you will be waiting like me
    I guess I'm going to have to order from another place

Comment

They told me up front minimum six weeks to deliver. Too many hoops to jump through also. Will not order from them.

Comment

Thy didn't tell me nothing at all but it will be the last time I order from them

Comment

During the height of the first Europe covid wave, I couldn't even make a Seedsman account. I ended up getting 15 seeds from someplace called Growers Choice in EU and it was over $200US!
          Zero freebies for a $200 order. Gross!
          Now I know better. I am totally done dealing with Europe for seeds. They price their products like they are still unavailable in the US at any price. All those European seed banks have the same stuff.
          I'll keep my custom on US soil from now on. These small businesses need our help! Lol.

Comment

I've ordered from Seedsman a few times now. A few months back it took forever to get my orders. The last time it said it would take 5 to 6 weeks and I got my order in 3 weeks.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

My story with them is:
              had $300 in seeds ready to purchase, I tried to pay in several different ways with several credit cards and debit, but nothing was able to go through. I tried bitcoin but was only allowed to deposit $10 a day (I would have had to deposit for a whole month just to afford the package I wanted) My bank ended up calling me regarding these transactions on my credit card (apparently not a reputable company in Canada) and had to talk with the bank about it. (Embarrassing as banks hate anything to do with cannabis)

long story short, it was a nightmare. Spent several days trying to pay them, I even reached out to them and asked “How can I pay you?!” They replied with “it’s best with bitcoin or send us cash with your order #”. Not really comfortable with sending cash.. I didn’t think it’d be so tough to pay since I live in Canada where it’s legal.. I decided to go straight to “True North Seed Bank” and got everything I needed in 10 minutes and they shipped the package the next day. No issues.
              (Not promoting or advertising, just mentioning there are more reputable companies out there to do business with)

Plenty of local Canadian / American companies to go through, overseas at the moment is almost impossible.

Comment

Covid has changed many things. We all have to adjust to make things work for us. Going local is easier, safer and supports our local communities. Back to the future so to speak.

Comment

I had to verify with my Citi card then the order went through. Initially it said 36-43 days for delivery but a follow up email said this:

Your order has now been sent to the US as part of a larger batch. Once it reaches our US hub safely it will then be dispatched to you from there and you will be forwarded the USPS tracking code. It may appear longer to initially receive your tracking code but once you receive the tracking code your order should arrive in 3-5 days after that.

Estimated delivery Monday 14th of December 2020 to Monday 21st of December 2020.
                  If you have questions about your delivery please contact us after Monday 21st of December 2020.

The process should be quicker than our previous delivery methods and significantly safer for clients.
                  Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
                  Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
                  Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
                  Various size fabric grow bags
                  Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
                  4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
                  Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
                    AccidentalGardener commented
                    Editing a comment
                    that's SOP for EU seedbanks. They send over large parcels which go to US hubs to be distributed with US postage by USPS. Only way that stuff coming from a foreign country can arrive at your house with a USPS sticker on it.

Huh I must have ordered at the right times then lol it took a few weeks every time I've ordered but with how long international shipments are normally tied up in my industry I didnt think it was too long. I did have one come in with a few packs of busted freebie seeds but they were quick to replace them with more than id lost... and they were freebies to begin with 🤷‍♂️ guess its hit or miss, still i think I'm going to check out some of the other ones mentioned here. Well whenever I run out of seeds, maybe 2022🤣
                  stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
                  ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
                  bloom plus LED 300W
                  green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
                  Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X