Too early to be ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too early to be ready?

hi everyone, I watered my plant just now and discovered the normal yellowing of a bottom fan and then took a few nightly pics and saw what appears to be amber colored trichomes??? It's not every where though, lots of new growth of the cola and other buds! Its in week 7 of flowering and figured another 5 wks giving 12 weeks veg and 12 weeks flowering? It is a pineapple kush

Ya your right wait for some brown mushrooms !

Comment

I don't see any amber trichomes, but they are getting milky. Keep a close eye, 5 weeks may be too long. BTW, they are looking mighty fine. Your doing a great job. Keep it up!.

Comment

You do not flower for same amount of time as veg.
        all depends on tricomes..

Comment

Hmmmm I just wanna roll around in those trichomes...cool pictures! What did you use to take them? Looking awesome buddy!
          x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Beautiful, simply beautiful!!!
            I'd try to hold out a little longer, until more tricomes become cloudy and darker, it really depends on whether You want the effects of THC or CBD to be prevalent. Wait longer if You prefer the 'couch lock' over the 'head trip' effects.
            Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Hi everybody, thank you for advice and the compliments! Just came up from watering plant and wow another day and what a difference. I now have 2 normal yellowing leaves lol. I use my iPhone 7 for the pics and I am impressed how good they turn out considering I'm not the best photographer. I definitely don't want couch lock, I need pain relief for sure. I started the flush today, but as pointed out, probably won't go another 2 wks! No complaints here! Thanks everyone

Comment

Hi guys, I just realized after looking back on pics of my plant, there were already flowers on the female on dec 21st! Plant was put in flowering on Jan 5th! And if the flowers were 2 weeks old at time of pic then I am in week 11 of flowering and not at week 7? Please take a look at pics if you don't mind? Also took some crazy pics!

Comment

How do you get 11 weeks flowering? Even if it did have flowers on it on dec 21st, that was only 5 weeks ago...
                  Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
                  600W HPS
                  Coco
                  GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
                  Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
                  http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
                  http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X