No announcement yet.

Winter grow journal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the tips dear growers My temp is fine, a nice 24C during the "day" and 19C during the "nite".
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

This morning a few of my Kali 47 seedlings.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh how healthy these look. I got a couple of weird first set of leaf photo gals.

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Really ? Will you put some pics on your journal ? You know some have a bit of a pale green at the tip so I'm kinda nervous. The environment seem to be ok, 24C, RH is at 45%, lights are at 24 inches from the seedlings sooooooo it could be the strain cause the Mazar and the Kali China have a nice green colour, no pale green on them well so far lolll The only difference is I'm using PRO-MIX organic for the first time.

This morning a few of my Kali China seedlings. I notice the HR drop below 40% so will see if it will go up during the "dark" period.
      Full auto grow

Comment

This Sunday morning a few of my Mazar Kush seedlings. The HR is just above 40% during the "day". A bit better than yesterday.

A question for you : When does seedling become vegetative ?

Have a good Sunday !!
        Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Two nodes is my thought for veg. phase.

This morning some of my girls are giving me the 3 fingers
        Full auto grow

Comment

Wednesday morning soon the 5 fingers.
          Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes sir they be growing

A little video for you dear growers.

Full auto grow

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too Xena, I lost 3 so far and 2 Kali 47 are not looking good. Here in Canada with the cold it's hard to adjust HR properly... I'm thinking of getting a humidifier. Hope to get to the goal line in a few weeks.

• Xena
            Xena commented
            Editing a comment
            I understand completely. I don’t live in the great white north but here in the semi-white Midwest I’m having the same RH woes. If I can hit the mid 40s I’m happy and then the next day I’m back to mid 30s again and not so happy.

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            Were having the same issues on the east coast. Dry winter air. I have to fill my humidifier twice a day.

This Saturday morning. Some are beginning to show their 5 fingers salute. Humidity is a bit better this morning an acceptable 37% compare to yesterday's 27%.
          Full auto grow

Comment

Am I vegging ?
            Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I would say so Farmbuck some look of course more advanced than the other i don't see a side shot my nodes are really close this grow i think my lights may be shortening the height of these i got? But they are healthy so i'm not worried about it.
              Yours look good to me

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep I'll give them a few more days before officially call it the vegetative stage. I'm at 24 inches so I'm not going to make any adjustments to the lights. As for the side shot SoOrbudgal I only see one or two on my Kali China, they are growing faster than my Kali 47 & Mazar Kush.

Yep she's vegging this morning..!
            Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm so eager to look at my tent in the morning, i really have trouble not clipping and adjusting ties. That 2nd pic with the little tie on it to hold in place for lst or ?? Well i did that with my zkittlitz photo then i went to bend her down and almost uprooted her damn so i padded it back down left her be for a few more days.

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Hihihi Well SoOrbudgal some are trying to lean more toward the next light so I'm trying to keep them straight. And yes a little bit of LST loll. Yeah keep an eye on her for a few days. She will be ok.

A bit of sign of relief this morning, the HR is holding at 40% for at least 12 hrs. Soon they will go to bed for 6hrs so the HR should rise a few more degrees.
            Full auto grow

Comment

A little video before XMAS

Full auto grow

Comment

It's official they are vegging..! So far so good, HR is maintaining at 35% during the "day", Temp at optimal of 24C. Next week I will begin at 50% some Ancient Earth from advanced nutrients
                Full auto grow

Comment

• Farmbuck
                  Farmbuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mooorning SoOrbudgal I'm close to give them a bit of nutrient next week but only half the recommendation. Why ? Well it's my first time with PROMIX organic soil so I want to make sure I won't burn them, soooooo I'll go slowly with the nuts. And also fertilizer is part of the mix don't want to make a boo-boo here. Anyway I'll wait a few more weeks for Alaskan Fish for Nitro.

• buds73
                  buds73 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looking good. Must say i'm rather envious of your grow space.

• Farmbuck
                  Farmbuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks buds73 . A project of mine 5 yrs ago to modernize the "grow room". It give me the capacity to grow 24 medium size girls.
                  Last edited by Farmbuck; 12-23-2020, 08:32 PM.

The first time i fed them Farmbuck i gave them alaskan fish mixed with bat poo boy they loved it my autos also. Now they get the FF grow big.
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
                  Farmbuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And which one you prefer so far if I may SoOrbudgal, I remembered using Fox Farm years ago but FF change my PH all the time, yeah sometime up to 8.0 lolll The reason why I change to Advanced nutrients.

LST chopsticks style. For this grow I decide no topping, no fiming, no SCROG etc.. Just a simple LST to provide more light to the tiny side branch.
                Full auto grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X