Tokelahoma...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tokelahoma...

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ization-437782 Reading this over my morning coffee and find it very interesting. Kind of long but quite well rounded I think.
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

It's crazy! Shops are everywhere. Makes it nice to have so many choices on where to get bud and other goodies. My wife is 90% blind and has a card,I do not. Some places will not let me go in to help her, so we'll leave and go couple blocks away to the next one. She likes the mom&pop shops the best, get much better service than the chains. I just completed building her a grow room to see if we can grow her own bud. Definitely takes some stress off not having to worry about losing everything you own over a few plants.
    DIY 4x12 Farmacy box w/2 4x4x6 grow areas
    TrolMaster HydroX runs the whole show
    Dual tank Co2 injection w/ rain tubing
    10000 btu thru the wall A/C / 5000 btu heater
    50 pint dehumidifier/ cool mist humidifier
    8" intake fan w/ hepa filter / 8" exhaust fan
    2 Timber Fatty-vs COB 950 watt draw fixtures
    w/ added 4 2ft T5 Pure UV bulbs on each fix.
    2 DIY Hybrid DWC 5 gal bubble bucket systems w/ 55 gal reservoirs w/ PH dosers
    2 2"x2"cyl.stones in each bucket, 8"disk in reservoirs
    GH Flora series (entire line) + Orca
    Grow 3 = Blueberry 1 dwc 1 soil.
    . Cherry pie 1 dwc 1 soil
    Soil is great lakes "just add water" in 7 gal fabric bags

Comment

I enjoyed reading this article It will be survival of the fittest on the shops. Grow Oklahoma get it out there!
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

My brother lives in OK. He can't grow because he is married to a religious zealot. He has to keep and drink his alcohol in the barn. Poor bastard. I would divorce the bitch.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I got a nephew same unfortunate situation desertdan she keeps getting pregnant go figure???

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          Who wouldn't rather be out drinking in the barn and enjoying themselves than in the house with the warden? Wish I had a barn... lol I love my wife by the way and I've given up drinking. She always allowed drinking in the house but I'll be damned if I wouldn't have done 90%+ of it out in the barn if I had the choice. I did grow up drinking in a barn/shop though so maybe that's just nostalgia talking but that definitely seems like a better place to drink and fuck off than inside the house.

• stump
          stump commented
          Editing a comment
          lol poor guy

Originally posted by desertdan View Post
        My brother lives in OK. He can't grow because he is married to a religious zealot. He has to keep and drink his alcohol in the barn. Poor bastard. I would divorce the bitch.
        I feel his pain.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X