Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid Turkey day, what are all y'all thankful for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update..... I just found something new I’m thankful for. I’m thankful I’m not in The People’s Republic of Oregon where Chairwoman Brown is telling people to call the cops on their neighbors if they think they have too many people in their own home.
    I would have loved to see what woulda happened when da popo showed up and tried to arrest Granny in her house for cooking thanksgiving dinner

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hang tight on that thought Xena it's a glorious day to be under a dictatorship they'll be more to come....Unfortunately

• AccidentalGardener
      AccidentalGardener commented
      Editing a comment
      Just as long as they don't start reporting their neighbors for having more than the allowed number of plants per household. Then y'all will see a war, lol.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I might be the one that calls when I smell meth cooking, but turkey and folks getting together, I'll just hope that not to many die because of their choice.

It would help our situation if folks would take this covid serious. Way to many think a mask is telling them how to live their life, but instead it is asking them to not give others their illness. In Japan they have worn masks for many years when they are ill, why cant we?.

Comment

• BR2K
      BR2K commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't like to promote political agendas on this siite, as we're not here for that. Unfortunately, I do lay blame on the outgoing administration and their GOP stooges. I perceive them as atttempting to extract personal gain from the worst health crisis in a century. If they had done what the "real" experts told them, promoting masks, instead of sowing division, we wouldn't be so bad off. I spent 4 years and Japan - IT'S CONSIDERED IMPOLITE NOT TO WEAR A MASK, IF YOU FEEL ILL! I have no doubt the entire nation is a bunch of mask-wearing citizens at this moment.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      If they would give us someone to vote for instead of having to choose the lesser of two evils, that would be great. And even better if that person promoted what we do.

What a great topic, and I loved reading everyone's list!! Here's mine:

I'm thankful for my two local weed buddies and all my old and new buddies on GWE. I have learned so much from y'all, and laughed a lot.

I am so thankful that I learned how to cultivate Cannabis; she is a most glorious force of nature in my life.

Thankful for my house, my couple cords of wood all stacked and dry, my wood stove, my kitchen, my faithful chihuahua dog who is my spirit guide and my semi-nutty cat who allowed me to rescue her and doesn't bite me anywhere near as much as she used to.

Thankful for my health and that I know that growing old is not for sissies. I'm thankful to be 67. In spite of aches and pains, I'm enjoying this time, the lil bit of wisdom I have accumulated, all the new things I'm learning.

I'm even thankful for what happened this year in the US. Thankful that the times they are a'changin. Thankful for the fun of working from home for a semester, and looking forward to another. Thankful just to hunker down at home with dog and cat. It's been so peaceful. So thankful that it hasn't driven me nuts, that I've used my life experience to weather it well.

Sooo thankful for eliminating sugar from my life, this has had an enormous impact.

Sooooo thankful for my late Oct. harvest, definitely the best I've grown yet. Sooooo thankful for the new 27-28% THC strains that have come out.

HAPPY DANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Sugar ?? What sugar ?? The only sugar I'm allowed to (cuz I'm diabetic) is sugar leaves from my girls...

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      "my semi-nutty cat who allowed me to rescue her and doesn't bite me anywhere near as much as she used to." LOL. My 'rescued before the shutdown' cat nibbles on me but bites my one pug in the ass, hard. This boisterous, mouthy, ill-mannered pug is now leery of a little cat. My life wasn't changed much during this virus, I could've given online classes to teach people how to cope. I think I'm eating all of the sugar y'all quit, at least it's organic.

• Xena
      Xena commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL Puglover1 I’m right there with ya on “The Rona” not changing my life much. Only real difference is the very rare trips out to dinner with my wife are gone, I have to wear a mask everywhere and wash my hands 300% more, and my late night trips to the DQ drive through have went way up (along with my weight).

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X