No announcement yet.

10 of 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MIzz Greasy is getting it done! Not that the others are not but she's a beast, the BB4 is a phat bush. Monday is 3 weeks in 12/12s and defoliation is on schedule to begin with Mizz Greasy, though many of the yellow leaves have been shed already. Then the MPxT1000, BB4 and so on, bushiest firstest.
    Looks like I'll be using CS this round as well, and the generator is being set up today, I may start spraying 1 of the SMCGs in the morn.

Comment

CS will be ready this morn, any thoughts on adding a drop or 2 of dish soap to help it cling to the flowers? Lights on @ 7:30

Comment

Good morning sunshine! The view out my front door this fine morning. And inside the first is the Berryfreak F2 with her ripsaw leaves praying to the lights (a few 13 finger leaves on her), then the SMCG that is being sprayed with CS, then BB4, MPxT1000. And the rest are of the Greasy Grapes, now how can one read the leaves when they are not the same on the whole plant? Some are a very nice green while those under the hot part of the light are certainly yellow. I have started defoliation, (I'm slow) so far over 30 cuttings from the GG (you can see how many have found a new home), and more to come off. This plant has been the easiest plant to clone I have ever done, though I may have lost 1 cutting as it got to dry below it, my fault. Just clip, trim, aloe, and plant, then keep the soil moist, no spraying, no dome 45-55% RH 72-78*F.
        The PH is much better, but some still have a bit to go to be "in the zone". The wood ash has helped get the PH up and keep it there

Comment

For whatever this means, my RH jumped from 45% to 65% yesterday, dehydrator working hard to bring it back. That was not getting the job done and I opened the door and let in some dry air.

Comment

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            RH is such a pain in the ass!! Spend 2 months trying to keep it up just to turn around and for 2 months struggle with keeping it down smh

Well I gone done it now, went like an Oklahoma tornado and worked over a couple of girls. Since what I find on the GG is its a heavy setter, fix it so i an drop the lights for better penetration. As they heal I will then pull them around a tad for air/light flow. 2 of the SMCGs have already been bent over and now tied down as they tried to get back up. They kinda look sad all beat up like this, I bet they get over it.
          The first is the Berriefreak F2, GG,the dark one is the SMCG sprayed with CS (setting out of the light as she's wet), her bent over and tied down sisters, Mendo purps x T1000, before and after of this mornings storm in which the GG and the barlyfreak took a hit.

Comment

Such beautiful gals..! I'm thinking of getting Colombian from WOS myself for the next grow.
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
            12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I luv the strong flavor it has, and plan on crossing it with Tajikastani Hash plant and Acapulco Gold, then cross them, then back to the CG, something like the Skunkman did to make skunk #1.
              Edit, that new PH meter is showing now!

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
                RagWeedDWC commented
                Editing a comment
                Was going to follow up on your PH meter, happy with it? I have went thru several different styles and brands and have not found one that is consistent and accurate.

I forgot to mention, I am running CO2 (making shine) at this point also.

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
                RagWeedDWC commented
                Editing a comment
                CO2 from your mash? Or coming off the flame when cooking?

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                From the mash, would not the flame give CO not CO2?

Berryfreak F2, Bruce Banner 4 (my own seed), MPxTK ( you see what I see?), and the Greasy Grapes just look at the colour on the under side of the leaves. Another week and these bent/broke over buds will be trying to stand back up.
              Then we have Lollipops! I made over 60 clones from the GG and every single one survived, I gave away many and just thought I would play with these. They will have no perlite as since I started using perlite my PH goes south hard by the time they go into flower. Down to as low as 3.0, but most 4.0, it also kills earth worms (its the sharpe edges) which have been a major part of my living soil. What happens in the soil is perlite provides O2, with water and sulfur makes sulfuric acid very fast. I have overcame some of it using wood ash for PH up, but that can make the soil clay like. The soil in the pot is 100% organic from composted trees. I added just a tad of sulfur to lower the PH. These were taken in flower and will stay in flower just making lollipops!
              The little ones in the tepin plant were I thought to small, I stuck them in the soil and they get water when the pepper does. I hope the smoke is good as this GG is easy to clone, and sets on heavy!
              I got so excited over the camera getting the purple, I forgot to take pics of the SMCGs

Comment

I found homes for over 40 clones, sadly tossed out about 20, good growing to those that got 1 or more!
                In a few hours the lights will be on and I can go look at the girls.

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
                  Eliot Pryor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, I kind of quit doing clones. Sort like puppies, hate to let 'em die but I run out of room fast. Nice looking plants !!

• RagWeedDWC
                  RagWeedDWC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Either you cut to few or to many, same here, hate letting them die.

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I could have dome many more, but every ones tent is full!

A few more pics, starting with the girls I for got last time. The leaves are turning over on the broken over buds, next they start trying to stand back up.

Comment

• MeEasy
                  MeEasy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm always for the underdog I'm rooting for the wee ones in the last pic. Come on little ones together you can do an ounce 🤞😜

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am hoping they get about 12" tall over the next say 9 weeks, make a nice phat bud each.

This mornings pics. This week has been trying, outside is broken, someone forget to pay the heating bill! The temps have also dropped in the grow room, only thing I can do is open the door and let heat from the rest of the home go in. For a few days that means lights out in the house early. RH has also dropped to 40%, ok I close the door when I get up until the lights come on, temp drops in that time to ~60-65*F.

Comment

• MeEasy
                  MeEasy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Those little ones are trying to get going, flowers are ok with the 60s but Vegging plants would rather have the higher rh and temps.I'm still rooting for the little guys though 👀🌲🤠 your buds are definitely puttin on the weight and lookin good

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes i do think you'll be fine with the flowering at this stage of growth, may even increase resin? Best of luck there Rwise i'm hopping these pull through for ya.

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  10*F drop in 3 hours, with a heater, and the temps outside get colder. For us Okies this is the coldest/longest blast in some 20 years!
                  A couple of the lollipops are starting to grow for sure, I thank my new PH meter for the bigger buds!
                  Well the cold should help the purps purple up, right? They sure do look pretty from my view!

Fall colours or? They have been as cool as 59*F at night, but mostly around 61-63* with lights out since this cold front moved in. The Breeyfreak F2 was a bit dry, and some leaves came off easily because of it may also explain some of the yellow. Pic 4 is MPxT1000 sitting next to the BB4.
                I have had to use tap water PHd with lemon to 6.3-6.7 range, but after seting the water not used was back to 7.1 in 12 hours or less. The lemon kills the chloramine, so at least theres that.

Comment

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My question would be what are you using to view then with? It could be a foobared update.

• Bowhunterwoody
                  Bowhunterwoody commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here with the off screen pics. Happens more when it's the last post on the thread.

• OlderNOTwiser
                  OlderNOTwiser commented
                  Editing a comment
                  With the pics not loading right...just click it a couple more times and it will (should) pop open.

I missed Saturday again, and looking at the time lines, the Greasy Grapes, Mendo purps x T1000, and the Bruce Banner 4 are in the harvest window Monday. The Berryfreak F2, I can find no time line on, but it looks like it's almost there. Loupe will be in use for the next few days/weeks, then do a partial harvest and continue flowering.
                1 of the little clones was not doing so well and was replaced.
                First pic is my humidifier, a Tepin pepper also ripening.
                Last edited by Rwise; 02-21-2021, 11:43 AM.

Comment

March 1st will be 9 weeks since flip to 12/12s, not ready yet, but I may take a bud or 2 in a few days from the Greasy Grapes. From the "look" the Berryfreak will finish first, or not LOL.
                  I expected they would lift those buds back up, maybe I under estimated their weight.
                  The Lolly pops are coming along, can you tell which one is not a Greasy Grapes?

Comment

• MeEasy
                    MeEasy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They're about there the little ones are still trying to do something lol they might take a "little" longer 😅

• Rwise
                    Rwise commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ya they will go longer for sure, maybe get sat outside once the temps permit. I may do that anyway with all, just take big buds and let them grow on.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X