No announcement yet.

10 of 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 weeks in flower, I took a bud from the Greasy Grapes a few days ago, now dry enuf to test, I took a few more today after the sample. Luvely taste and smell, its gonna be hard to stay out of it while it cures, good thing I have ample stock! That Berryfreak is phat, but still gaining weight and no amber yet, cloudy yes so she's close. The MP x T1000 is still clear to cloudy, as is the BB4. The SMCG is still weeks away.
    I can hardly hold off on putting the outdoor grow, but I know its way to soon!
    Talking about curing, the GG4 I did last year was, well it hurt my lungs to smoke it, I have been doing extractions from it. I pulled out a jar, decided to taste it again, and it no longer has the effect of pain in the lungs! It's been in the jars since September.
    Back to sampling that there test bud!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      I've had the same experience with uncured bud hurting my chest. Unfortunately I still always love to sample them as soon as they are dry enough to burn. Nice grow !!

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I will not toss stuff out so fast anymore, I can still learn LOL, 4.5 months to cure out and become usable as smoke.

A question on purps, do the trics turn amber? OR as it seems with the GG they are turning purple instead.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Really purple ? Huh my GG#4 is not at this point but her leaf are fall colors.
      And to comment on the almost year of curing............my lemon haze and GSC from outdoor is smoother after 7 months in the jars. The smell was so citrus and sweet better than first couple months.

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      On my purple punch the trics get a little purple when they fill up.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish I had a better camera, but then I would have to learn how to use it.

Well I gone done it now, chop chop, ok just a trim, now if the lower buds will continue to grow and fatten up. The MPxT1000 is always thirsty, she wants a lot of water at least daily, after the trim she got a full gallon while the others just got some. They sure dont look as pretty as they once did, but the jars are soon to look great! All I took from the Berryfreak was the top I broke over.

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree no matter how pretty they look on the plants they always look better in a jar lol. You got a pretty good haul

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I can hardly believe I got through this far and no damn bugs! Not to bad for inside, nice tight buds and sticky as hell. It would not have been this way had I not bought the PH tester, it certainly opened my eyes to what was happening in the soil! I think as soon as these can go outside I will start the Black Willies for inside and do some spring autos (my own F1 seed cross with FBLs auto (NLxLS) and a BB3 male) outside let them seed for F2s!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X