Help please don’t want to throw away :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Help please don’t want to throw away :(

What should I do with this seriously I want it to have big buds. It’s week 5of flower my first ever grow I know it should put on decent size but it’s always been small so is there any way I can make the buds grow while in this stage?
    also not been fed for the last week just plain water only 1.5 litres a day (leafs was very dark and curling up and down so wanted to flush incase it had excess nitrogen causing a toxicity)
    wedding cake bag seed
    bio buzz light mix and nutes

Flower nutes light and time. I would recommend in the future to let your plants grow a little before you switch to flower bigger plants bigger buds
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Awww yes weedhopper please allow next seedling to get larger before switching to 12/12 if that is a photo. Haste makes waste. Good luck next grow
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

If you’re watering 1.5 liters every day then I’d say you’re drowning her. In my 3 gal soil, I watered much less than that every 3-4 days up until late in flower and then she started drinking more.

Comment

Xena. Spot on. Waaay too frequent on the watering. And the flip happened about a month too soon. Let em grow next time.
          Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Definitely too much water in my opinion. What kind of lights do you have?
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I would reveg the plant or start over with some more seeds.

Comment

I’ve got more seedlings going but that plant is 7 month old now it’s only been in flower 5 week it has always grown low and slow the picture I’ve just added was six month after it sprouted. If I re veg it can I cut the buds off or leave them on?

Comment

You can cut the top 3 buds off if you want but you not going to get a single decent joint out of it, I would reveg the hole plant and in 5 weeks time, you will have a large plant ready to go into flower.
                  each main shoot should become 4-5 tops

becarefull not to overwater the plant because its growing for 2-3 weeks

Comment

What no way on the re veg. Just let it finish or just start a new one. With all that overwatering she may be to sick to become anything. And like it’s been mentioned don’t water so much and definitely let her grow before the flip. She may be so stunted it’s not worth the trouble. An indoor grow should be 4 months 5 at the most if you re veg and all that you would have like a year with that thing it insane to even consider it in my opinion.

Comment

I’ve got four others in veg i just don’t want to waste this as it was my first ever attempt to grow anything stall so I would like it to not be a failure tbh the buds smell fucking fantastic like a bag of ice cream and sweets with a hint of gas

Comment

I thought you where putting months by mistake.
                        never had a plant in veg more than 5 weeks (unless its reveg clone)
                        and never flowered a plant off for more than 9 weeks

Its normal for me to veg for 3 weeks and flower for 7- 9 weeks

Comment

Let it finish, it is what it is and thats all it can be. Some plants are simply runts and will never put on a big load, its genetic (certainly can be from mistakes we the grower make as well). However that doesn't mean the smoke will be bad. Start a new batch and note the mistakes made, correct what you can.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X