Tell me your opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me your opinion

I am at the 3d day of the 4th week in flowering stage and i think my buds are groing slow. Tellme your opinion based on your experience cause i am a new grower. Itsmy first grow and i am not using any supplements just sun and water. i know i shouldnt expect much

Nice looking plant for first grow. Got a long ways to go. Have fun and good luck.

Comment

To be honest they look good. Sun and water is all they need.

Comment

In effortless grows like yours the plant looks good or at least what we see of it does. You will get smoke from it but it will be a good 4wks by the looks of it?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Giannhs
          Giannhs commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you think the buds will get any fatter than this

• ChadWestport
          ChadWestport commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, you should see some plumping of the calyx as it gets closer to harvest.

For your sake i hope so
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

You must learn patients young Jedi.

Comment

yep patients is the first thing you should get used too .....never try to rush a plant just let it grow ,and you'l know when its ready after a couple grows ,,,mac,

Comment

Yes they will get fatter unless it the kind is strain that doesn’t but I’ve had a few freebies that didn’t get dense at all but the effects made me regret not cloning the plant. So Just be patient and don’t cut it early or it won’t get as fat as it can get.

Comment

With just sun and water, it seems to be doing well. Looks like a beautiful outdoor plant. Genetics will grow differently, some pack it on, others make little golf ball sized buds. Not sure which strain you have, but it looks like you'll have some nice smoke in a few months.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X