Leaf spots in Auto grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaf spots in Auto grow

I see spots! They don't seem to be effecting plant growth or flower progression any, and only appear on one plant, the faster of 3 auto strains started simultaneously. I was thinking maybe a sodium issue or nutrient lockout. Microscopically I see no spores, just leaf necrosis. This particular grow did get a slight over Nitrogen feeding early on but that was corrected. I did remove any leaf that had severe spots. I also added 1 tspn of Calmag per gal, which is double what I have been feeding. Average temp is 79 F and 38%RH, any thoughts?
    I bet Bob Marley's mansion
    has a garden in the back
    Where he's growing something special
    Some celestial homemade hash
    we'll sit down on his front porch
    And listen to the angels band
    Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

How old are your plants? Pictures of the whole plants?
    Space for Rent.

Comment

Today makes 49 days, it is the largest of the 4 autos, the one in the corner. I need a white light for pictures, hard to tell squat with yellow lights, I also included a picture of a cola.
      has a garden in the back

Comment

• Woodsman67
        Woodsman67 commented
        Editing a comment
        I use Foxfarms trio, molasses, cal mag and bio brew. I dropped the Grow Big and Holy Makerel 2 weeks ago, and only used Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom portion of the Trio because there was signs of over feeding of Nitrogen. Maybe I should of cut back on the Grow Big, but kept it in. It isn't all the leaves, and its mostly lower leaves, but it is ugly. Thanks for your input! Any thing else pops in your head please sound off. I will continue on with cal mag and push the P K a bit.

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Add your grow big back in at 3ml. Till the last 2 weeks of flower, remember that the grow big is 6-4-4 so it has a good amount of P/K that the plant isn't getting from cutting it out completely. If you look at the grow and tigar together Essentially the combination is a 10-12-10 ratio so dropping the grow this early will hurt your yield. You caught it early so no big deal, just get it back in. Are You doing a flush from time to time?

Calmag 5ml
        Tiger 5ml
        Big 15ml to 20ml
        Grow 3 ml

• Woodsman67
        Woodsman67 commented
        Editing a comment
        I havent flushed this grow, was thinking it could be sodium issues, normally I would have by now but my grandkids came home last week (Son is in military, our time is always so short) I haven't been spending hours a day in my room like normal. Autos are proving to be pickier about nutes, temps and light, my experience anyway. But absolutely love these results.

Tried to get a better background and lighting. She got a full drink today with 5 ml of Grow Big and 10 ml of Tigerbloom. Flowers are starting to fatten up, trichromes are milky, none appear glassy or clear. Today is day 51, so only another week or 2 of feeding possible before I flush.
      has a garden in the back

Comment

I took it outside this morning and flushed it. I see alot of blue deep in the flower. I am not seeing much on amber yet, but after sampling a flower I broke last week, its only a week or 2 away. Mainly because our dispensaries are $70 for 3.5 grams and I am not happy with quality. Id rather take one plant of 4 early and have something that helps Vs paying ridiculously high prices for street quality flower. It smells awesome!
        has a garden in the back

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I hear ya Woodsman67 you do what ya have too. We've all done it wish i did'nt have to take a branch or plant early but i have.

• Woodsman67
          Woodsman67 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was surprised at how potent the flower I broke off last week was. Its kinda hard to pay for something that's not as good as your own. Thats early lol.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X