Plant Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant Problem

Good Morning Fellow Growers...hope all are fine in these trying times....I have a problem with my plants as follows : I am growing outdoors for the first time...in bags...I am using a mix in the bags of : potting soil, compost , coco coir, bone meal, and some perlite all mixed together...i am feeding my plants with ph'd water with cannabis nutrients as well. The symptoms I am having started with the colour of the leaves...going from the normal dark green to light lime green, which then progressed to purple lines on the veins of the leaves. I have researched this symptom on the site and have come up with a copper deficiency...but dont get it, as there is copper in the nutes that i am feeding with...also i do ph the water to around 6.5...here are some pics of the leaves...any help or suggestions would be mot appreciated

Another thing I think of when I see some purpling is a lack of phosphorus. How cold is it getting outside (day/night)? Are the root zones staying warm enough?

Comment

I think Chad is heading the right way here, I had some plants do something similar and after pulling all my hair out I boiled it down to them being on the cold garage floor. Just adding to your thought
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Guys...I am in the Southern Hemisphere...its summer here....with day time temps of 30 degrees C (86F)and night time of 20 (68F) Degrees C, so cold aint the problem

Comment

Yeah for summer in your area Heatwave what strain how old are they?
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Iron could be the problem, chlorine can do this but it's normally lighter in color, is your water really cold? ....... just some more thoughts...... maybe one of these could help
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            👇my one n only journal👇
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Royal Gorilla and Mendo Breath...they are about 3 weeks old.....

Comment

Oh jezzus, mendo breath is like the one I'm hunting after for the last year or so. Good for you

That is a pretty heavy deficiency for a plant that is three weeks old. This probably means that something was missed in the initial nutrients. I still lean towards phosphorus, it can lead to purpling and also is a mobile nutrient, so you're likely to see this on the larger, lower leaves first.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X