Stink bugs. Can they make your plat sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stink bugs. Can they make your plat sick

I found a stink buck sucking on og kush 7 weeks in flower. I flushed it could find no more seemed ok. Next day my leaves appeared thin and week ove then next 3 days ievery leaf completely died. The buds were half dried out in w more days. I took the plant. It went from beautiful specimen to dead in 5 days. My question is could the bug have give it a disease. norhern light #5 growing right next to it doing beautifully. Help me understand

I'd say that it's unlikely that a plant bug could introduce something virulent enough to kill the plant that quickly.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

What could never seen anything like it. And the one next to it same everything doing fabulous

Comment

Could of you done something in the flush?

Comment

Sounds like root aphids possibly. The plant next to it probably got the message from the plant being attacked to put up her defenses so she was able to fight off the pests? It’s possible. Is the plant next to it the same strain? How about some pics of the plant and the soil maybe? Also check the roots. We need more info like watering schedules or is it in soil or is it hydro, coco something like that.

Comment

Stink bug not good, but 1 is not going to kill the plant. As said look to a root issue, and good pics in normal light can help.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X