Trichromes and leaf claw Cheese week 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trichromes and leaf claw Cheese week 9

Here’s some more pics of another lady I’ve got. These are Cheese and they’re showing some serious leaf claw the past two weeks. I’ve tried aerating the soil, checking ph, diluting chemicals, and raising lights, nothing has made them bounce back and straighten up but I think they’ve only get about a week left before I flush and pluck. Check out the trichromes pics of these and tell me what you think.

Any takers? The clawed leaves look worse

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Dont look too bad overwatering and heat from prolonged issue prior to this looks like. Skinny sativa leaf and yes pics in natural light always helps. Not sure why all newbies don't see this??

Hi. You will need some pics in more natural light to be able to see clearly and to help others to help you. I'm new to this so am unable to give you any solid advice. It does look like you are using just a bloom light judging by the amount of red I see. Does your light have a veg and bloom switch? If so I would switch both on.
    3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
    Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
    Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
    Couple of fans for airflow
    First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
    Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
    Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

I agree with the light f n up the pics but from what I can tell you have a lot longer than a week. The leaves will not straighten up once they curl they stay like that. Again the color makes it harder to tell but I'm guessing the clawing is from nitrogen and or heat RH problem. They look like they're ok I've definitely seen much worse. Watch your temps and RH they're far enough you can take off more leaves and then some more time to fatten up
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Lots of clear, almost no milky, as MeEasy said. You’re at least a couple of weeks off.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X