Cabanas vending machine anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabanas vending machine anyone?

Just seen it in the propaganda, Midwest city OK is putting in a vending machine to sale weed! I have to wonder how many of these machines will get drug off for the contents, I mean folks take money/bank machines, toll machines from the highways etc.. With all thats going on today, I like the idea but I think it will have problems. I grow my own anyway, so it dont affect me much. Whats your thoughts?

The 1st thing that popped into my head was I hope these people were smart enough to buy insurance on the machines lol
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    ๐Ÿ‘‡my one n only journal๐Ÿ‘‡
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

The varying degree of marijuana laws from state to state is nuts these days

Comment

I see your point about people targeting the machine for it's contents. I also foresee youth access being a problem. I know as youths we would get cigarettes from vending machines.

Comment

The varying degree of marijuana laws from state to state is nuts these days

Comment

Poppa It does require a thumb print, card and live pic, so they are trying to address that issue.

But can the machine tell if the thumb is attached to an arm? But how would one fake the live pic.?
            I really see more problems with theft than under age etc. issues, that could be under aged or unlicensed people doing the grab and go.

bboyfromwayback and its getting wider, maybe once the feds get out of the way or on board (taxed) things can change even more. Take the best of each states rule and merge them for the better I would hope.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              OMG i'm gonna put one outside Mc Ds chaa ching LOL or maybe DQ

Matter of time before you start seeing "party packs" of 2 pre-rolls and 2 condoms, LOL

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
              bboyfromwayback commented
              Editing a comment
              A couple fun size snickers and a doobie

I give it a week, two tops, before you see some dumbass on the news ripping the rearend out from under a stolen truck trying to haul it off.

Comment

Have had heroin dispensing machine in Vancouver for a couple of years now - supposedly fentanyl free.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Ha, they tried the Cannabis vending machines when WA went recreational. It didn't last long due to regulators finding all sorts of issues with it. I've wondered where those machines ended up. They seem to travel from new legal state to new legal state.

I remember as a youth, sneaking into the lobby of the Mexican restaurant to buy smokes out of the vending machine. lol, good times.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X