Are we there yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we there yet?

Tomorrow will be 70 days of flower (56 since pistils) for my 3 girls. Trichomes are mostly clear and the white widow still has white hairs sticking out. Let me guess, 2 more weeks?
    Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Can't say 100% on time but generally it takes 8 - 12 weeks sometimes 14 there's alot of different things that affects time. Just lookin at em my guess is probably 1 or 2 weeks left to go but I can't see the trichomes and you have to choose what you want from them with all milky trichomes you'll get an up high then as you let them start to amber the more amber the more couch lock you will get. Here's a couple pics I put both because I like the explanation of one and the pics of the other one. Hope this helps, good luck

edit == I reread your post and read wrong the 1st time thought you said that the trichomes were mostly milky so I add 1 more week to my guess making it 2-3 weeks oops 🤪
    Last edited by MeEasy; 11-14-2020, 12:29 AM.
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Hard to say with that pics but I’d say at least a couple weeks. Also Depends on the strain as indica will be ready much sooner than a sativa. Usually if you add on a couple of weeks from what the breeder says you won’t be far off

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X