Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I help to this little yellow lady?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I help to this little yellow lady?

Hey! This little baby born last week. I got two same strain from same breeder. But one of them born yellow. I guess I made a mistake when I put it on soil. I germinated them on paper towel and while remove from towel one of their seed left on towel. Seed and germination seperated. Probably (not sure hundred percent) the yellow one is that one.

Is this problem somethign recovarable? Do you think this problem effects the vegatitave or blooming phase dramatically?

here is the girls same strains under the same conditions

Comment

• buds73
      buds73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just give them a little time they are still putting out roots. I'm guessing it was the tap root you damaged when germinated? I wouldn't worry too much its growing so i guess it's still growing roots. New growth can be a little pale when first sprouting. Just be careful not to over water

• vincenoir
      vincenoir commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah you're right, It was top root:/ it looks like she cannot hold on to the soil, so fragile and standing hard:/

Hey vincenoir . What's your soil and have you added any nutrients?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• vincenoir
      vincenoir commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm using Biobizz lightmix soil and the products of Advanced Nutritents (piranha, tarantula and vodoo juice).

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Soil made for seedlings. Good. You have some nutrients going from the get-go. Don't give them anything but pH'd water until they get a little more mature and can handle extra nutrients.

Don't feed them yet just water for a few weeks
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• vincenoir
      vincenoir commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah! Im doing what the nutrient supplier schledued. But ok Im going to pause for a while. Thanks for your opinion

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X