Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help - Lights Left on overnight during Flowering!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help - Lights Left on overnight during Flowering!

I screwed up, and wondering what to do now. I hit my timer yesterday and it got set to on. My grow is 5 weeks into flowering and now this. Darn. Does anyone know if there is anything I should do - other than put the timer back? I just did that.
    Trying a sea of green with 16 tiny plants. was going well, but I did have another issue, with leaves cupping up and getting shiny - for which I raised the lights and reduced nutrients for the next couple of days. If anyone can advise anything other to do, please feel fee. I added a photo of afghan hash plant cupping (raised lights 3 inches , and a gelato that has gone shiny.

with my crowded seas of green i really cant move them around much. I have 6 strains going and they definitely act differently as some are thriving, some hurting and some almost ready to harvest already. Cheers
    A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Hey bootsy!
    You’ve already fixed the timer, that’s really all you can do. Unfortunate that it’s during flower as it will stress your plants.
    Have you checked your plants for bugs? Look on the main site at broad mites, or search shiny cupped leaves. I’ve not had this particular pest, so don’t know for sure, but your symptoms are very similar

Comment

• Bootsy
      Bootsy commented
      Editing a comment
      checked her good and dont see anything odd. I did just water with a lot of runoff today (at least 20%) with 5.5ph and runoff was at 6.4. odds are that the soil was really alkaline and somehow did some stunting and likely leading to the leaves. thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X