Nutrients with Autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutrients with Autos

Hello all im pretty new to growing so please don’t judge..im just after abit of advice..im currently a week into seedling stage with some royal gorilla Autos everything is going well at the moment im just unsure on wether to add extra nutrients etc at the beginning of veg in a week or twos time? Some people say use them some people don’t i don’t know whats for the best and if so can someone point me in the right direction of some good nutrients.

Thankyou

You won’t need to feed them nutrients until at least the first true leaves appear (usually 3-bladed leaves are seen as the first true leaves). As for nutrients. These days you could probably pick a brand blindfolded from a hat and get awesome results. I have used Nectar for the Gods for years. It has benefits, one being it is almost impossible to burn your plants with the nutrients or get salt lock-out, if you’re keeping at the appropriate pH levels. Hope this opinion helps!
    Rawtton by Ethos Journal

Comment

The first question would be, coco or soil?
      Pretty young for nutrients, specially if they're and soil.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Hello Martyn29 welcome and please tell us what medium you grow in and what type of nutes you plan on using. It's important for us to know this with your questions.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I use Green Planet 3 part nutrients along with their ProCal - I have 3 autos in the same stage as yours growing in soil - 3 days after coming up I watered to runoff to encourage growth - 5 days later the pots are still a bit heavy - in about 3 days mine will need watering and I will give them the recommended dosage for seedlings according to manufacturer. I always water to runoff so after this next watering it will probably be 7 or more days until their next feeding - and it will be with nutes as well.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X