Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bananarama (aptly named by my friend AG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bananarama (aptly named by my friend AG)

Hello Fellow growing family,

Just did the old chop chop on my flower room.
    Had 4 strains in there, of which 2 were ready, and 2 others had another week or 2 to go.
    When I started looking at the least mature plants, I found this.....
    Frickin nanners!! They just started, were only little nubs and not full bananas. Only on one of the 5 plants.....
    Crap!!! Took them down a bit immature, and moved the nursery into their new home.
    Slowly adding lights now to get the babies accustomed, before slamming them with the big lights.
    A few pics of the harvest, the offending bananas, and my monster cropped clones that are just starting to turn back into vegging cannabis plants. They have a little bit of lettuce, a couple leaves of cabbage, a few that look like they’ve been melted by acid. They were transplanted on Monday, and are so happy to get out of the solo cups they’ve been in for the last 5 weeks, that they’ve started sprouting 3 point leaves😂 Yay!!!! ( these were cut from my outdoor at harvest time)
    Happy growing brothers and sisters!!
    Attached Files

Good lookin harvest and looks like you have a good start to the next one. I to had some damn bananas this grow and last one come to think of it. Only had a few seeds last time and have found a couple already in this one. I'm sure it affects the total harvest but I don't have an answer to why they're showing up other than genetics because I haven't changed my growing habits. I came out of the closet lol and bought a tent to see if I can control my environment better. All I can do is hope this fixes the problem. I'm babbling on again oops lol.... good luck on the next round 🌲😎
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks MeEasy! I did have some pretty major heat and humidity problems that could have contributed to the stress. I’m hoping this is it ! If it’s genetic I’m screwed, As there is 8 more of this same strain at 5 weeks flower in my other room.
      The heat and humidity have been perfect for the last month, so 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Honestly I think it's just mother nature trying to survive...
      "It's not nice to fool mother nature"

Looks great to me still! As I just want my 1st harvest!
    Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Your harvest is on the way! Just keep looking after those little girls, and they’ll reward you handsomely 😊

Awbananas! Lookin' good, lady!
    Just flick 'em...you'll never know they were there, lol!

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      "Flick em" are we still talking about bananas??

• AccidentalGardener
      AccidentalGardener commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, yep. Just flick those ol' nanners

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      You two kill me😂😂 ok I’ll just flick em 😂😂

I never worry about late nanners and here is why.
    Growing in ideal conditions as hard , even a simple red LED light on a space heater can cause nanners, Weaker genetics, and rhodelization. Typically most late nanners are sterile And if they're viable you typically wind up with feminize seeds.

What you don't want is a genetic hermaphrodite this is typically found to grow at the same rate as a female flower with both sexes showing when you hit week 3 to 5 of flower Predominantly on the lower part of the plant they will show sacks along with buds like this

Click image for larger version  Name:	20181017_195647.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.75 MB ID:	466761

Click image for larger version  Name:	20181017_195629.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.58 MB ID:	466762

Congratulations on your indoor harvest lalaland I'm looking forward to your next one
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mr Furley! That’s really good to know, and something else to watch for.

• 420Cndee
      420Cndee commented
      Editing a comment
      Great information. I will remember this.

Those big thick buds look good to me girl! Enjoy

btw, made some brownies after making butter in the crockpot like you told me. Wife ate one and took a spoonful of butter before she made the brownies I didn’t know about. Found her past out face down in the bed 😂🤣😂 I got high but ol girl was f’d up

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks BBoy! I was pretty happy with the harvest, and have identified a few things for improvement, so the next round should be interesting.
      You must have put some pretty good stuff in that butter!
      That’s too funny!! I get an immediate mental picture of her mouth being wide open, a little drool coming out....
      😂😂

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      😴🤤 zoom on emojis lol

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      You got it @ MeEasy!! 😂

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X