Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doubts about nutrients (Bio.Bizz VS General Organics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Doubts about nutrients (Bio.Bizz VS General Organics)

Hello guys, how are you? I am in the third week of flowering of my first harvest. I used Bio.Bizz fertilizers from the beginning to the end of the flora. So far I really liked the results, I plant in rich soil, so the need for fertilizers is not so great at the beginning for me. I really like organic and biological fertilizers and researching a little, I saw speak very well about General Organics, mainly from GO Box, I would like to know from you, if you can tell me the pros and cons of each and your experiences with each one . Even though I am already satisfied with the results of Bio.Bizz, here in Brazil it is a little complicated to find the entire line of theirs, mainly at a fair price, since General Organics has fair values ​​in addition to being able to find their entire product line easily . But I am waiting for you to help me decide which path and fertilizer to choose !! thank you very much!

Hello and welcome to the neighborhood. I have just recently started using a new product called earth dust from a small company called https://thegreensunshineco.com/ I don't know if it's available in your area. I'm very impressed with it and definitely recommend it to anyone looking for true organic easy to use pre mixed dry soil amendment, no more frustrating ph BS just add water. The only thing I use with it is potassium silicate, aloe flakes which I add to my filtered tap water. I purchase these from another company I recommend to anyone looking for organic products https://www.kisorganics.com/ and one more place I recommend for some great information on organic growing is https://homesteadandchill.com/category/cannabis/

I know none of this has anything to do with the products that you mentioned but after trying many different bottled nutrients I decided to move away from the expensive stuff not just to save money but for pure tasting chemical free organics because my loved ones (old lady, kids) smoke everything I grow. I hope this helps you out, again welcome to the neighborhood and good luck 🌲😎
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Originally posted by MeEasy View Post
      Hello and welcome to the neighborhood. I have just recently started using a new product called earth dust from a small company called https://thegreensunshineco.com/ I don't know if it's available in your area. I'm very impressed with it and definitely recommend it to anyone looking for true organic easy to use pre mixed dry soil amendment, no more frustrating ph BS just add water. The only thing I use with it is potassium silicate, aloe flakes which I add to my filtered tap water. I purchase these from another company I recommend to anyone looking for organic products https://www.kisorganics.com/ and one more place I recommend for some great information on organic growing is https://homesteadandchill.com/category/cannabis/

I know none of this has anything to do with the products that you mentioned but after trying many different bottled nutrients I decided to move away from the expensive stuff not just to save money but for pure tasting chemical free organics because my loved ones (old lady, kids) smoke everything I grow. I hope this helps you out, again welcome to the neighborhood and good luck 🌲😎
      Thank you for the indications !! I also really like the organic use, but the options here are a little limited! Thank you very much again s2

Comment

I’m looking into the organic living soil route too. I don’t know if either are available in your country but I had mine narrowed down to Earth Dust or Nature’s Living Soil. I ended up deciding on the ED simply because an ad on the NLS site talks about how bad it smells and I grow in my bedroom. There’s a few people here that could probably get you started in building your own soil from scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
          I’m looking into the organic living soil route too. I don’t know if either are available in your country but I had mine narrowed down to Earth Dust or Nature’s Living Soil. I ended up deciding on the ED simply because an ad on the NLS site talks about how bad it smells and I grow in my bedroom. There’s a few people here that could probably get you started in building your own soil from scratch.
          The soil I build is very complete, I hardly need nutrients, I use more nutrients for flowering. But I was really interested in earth dust. I really liked the composition and the use of it, it's perfect!

Comment

I am at the end of my first grow with earth dust I harvested three plants in the last two days here's a couple pics. The only thing I added to the e d is potassium silicate and aloe
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            👇my one n only journal👇
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Originally posted by MeEasy View Post
              I am at the end of my first grow with earth dust I harvested three plants in the last two days here's a couple pics. The only thing I added to the e d is potassium silicate and aloe
              are beautiful! Unfortunately I found out that they do not ship to Brazil. I will have to look for other solutions here.

Comment

• MeEasy
                MeEasy commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you check out KIS organics? They have a similar product. Before I started using this I used fox farm trio it's fairly simple to follow their feeding schedule, of course you have to tweak it a little here and there because plants are not all the same and require different amounts of different nutrients. That comes in time you'll learn how to read em by colors and know pretty close what to do. I'm sure that the stuff you are using is fine and should work as good as anything I've mentioned I just haven't used em wish I had more on them to share, they're both popular products that I heard people talking about on here just give it some time and somebody will come by with some experience with one or both.... good luck

I saw about KIS too. I really liked it, but as I said, my problem is the location, shipping to Brazil is very limited unfortunately. However yesterday after a lot of searching and research I found a great quality and organic product manufactured right here! It's Flowermind, they were not yet an official product on the market, but they stopped sales for a while to finish this stage and will start sales later this month with everything official. It is easy to use, totally Organic and I saw a lot of comments and people who used it with great results. The legal one that uses the same products from seed to harvest. I will take the test as soon as I receive mine!

Comment

• MeEasy
                MeEasy commented
                Editing a comment
                That's great and should save you a ton of money 🌲😎 good luck

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X