Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graduation project: looking for help!

Hello, growers!

I am an engineering student who is trying to do a self controlled greenhouse for my final graduation project. One of the most important steps in this project is to better understand the problems growers have when trying to cultivate cannabis.

Because of this, I created this form to try to better understand what growers have experienced first-hand and, with this knowledge, bring something new to help the grower community.
    Hello, growers!! I'd like to ask, with the love of Jah, your collaboration to help me with the research I am currently doing with two friends for my final graduation project! I want to learn from your experience and to understand better the hardships that you faced during your growing period. With this information, I want to develop something that will innovate this sector and help all of us! PS: I included fields for name and profession to help me organize the answers, but the both are optional! If you feel unconfortable sharing these information, there is no problem in leaving them in blank! ✌

Fully automated greenhouse, look to the dutch. A National Geographic article in particular. I'll be back with more answers, but that is awesome. I was an AG student who had to design a greenhouse as well for a final project. Good times

Gotta run!

Comment

I clicked the survey link, but the second page of questions, I paused. Do you have specific questions you'd like answered on this forum? If so, please ask them here.

Comment

I just gave random answers did not do name or anything kinda wonky for a engineering student if you ask me LOL.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I was lost at jah? but don't need an explanation of the term.
          If it's help with growing questions there is a huge pile of information on the GWE site and too many forum grow journals to count.
          Good luck in your venture.

Comment

Originally posted by Adarilson View Post
            Hello, growers!

I am an engineering student who is trying to do a self controlled greenhouse for my final graduation project. One of the most important steps in this project is to better understand the problems growers have when trying to cultivate cannabis.

Because of this, I created this form to try to better understand what growers have experienced first-hand and, with this knowledge, bring something new to help the grower community.
            I wonder if you managed to make a self-controlled greenhouse?

Comment

Or get a grade from it as most schools are funded by the feds, and we all know how they feel.

Comment

Hmmmmmm seems to have lost interest LOL
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hope you did this graduation project. I also recently did one project for a college, only mine was more descriptive in nature and not practical. But it is still quite complex. I turned to this student learning site https://studymoose.com/essay-types/descriptive-essays for help. There I found the topic I needed and wrote my work. I got an excellent mark from the teacher and am very proud of myself. So don't be ashamed to turn to educational sites for help.
                  Last edited by AngelaLifman; 05-31-2021, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adarilson View Post
                    Hello, growers!

You need to understand watering,air cicrulation,light,oxygen levels,where are you going to put it.You at very least need access to plenty of water,drainage,and dont forget bugs.Il sure theres loads of other things that the great people on GWE will have a bit more information for you.Good luck.
                    Grow tent=120x60x150 for veg,300x150x160 for flowering
                    Current grow=4x dwarf autos,
                    Medium=coco/perlite 60/40
                    Nutrients=canna a+b plus calmag
                    Lighting=2x110w QBs for veg,2x600w hps/digital+dimmable for flowering
                    Ventilation=Small tent 2x4" ac infinity fans and 2x rhino carbon filters Large tent 8"ac infinity fan+filter.
                    Circulation=2x6"oscilating fans in smaller tent, 2x8" oscilating fans and 12" static in large tent
                    Pots=12l fabric
                    Temps with light on 23-24c,lights of 17-18c

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X