• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• george66
    replied
    Originally posted by Adarilson View Post
    Hello, growers!

I am an engineering student who is trying to do a self controlled greenhouse for my final graduation project. One of the most important steps in this project is to better understand the problems growers have when trying to cultivate cannabis.

Because of this, I created this form to try to better understand what growers have experienced first-hand and, with this knowledge, bring something new to help the grower community.
    You need to understand watering,air cicrulation,light,oxygen levels,where are you going to put it.You at very least need access to plenty of water,drainage,and dont forget bugs.Il sure theres loads of other things that the great people on GWE will have a bit more information for you.Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• AngelaLifman
    replied
    Hope you did this graduation project. I also recently did one project for a college, only mine was more descriptive in nature and not practical. But it is still quite complex. I turned to this student learning site https://studymoose.com/essay-types/descriptive-essays for help. There I found the topic I needed and wrote my work. I got an excellent mark from the teacher and am very proud of myself. So don't be ashamed to turn to educational sites for help.
    Last edited by AngelaLifman; 05-31-2021, 04:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Hmmmmmm seems to have lost interest LOL

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Or get a grade from it as most schools are funded by the feds, and we all know how they feel.

Leave a comment:

• lafnian1990
    replied
    Originally posted by Adarilson View Post
    Hello, growers!

I am an engineering student who is trying to do a self controlled greenhouse for my final graduation project. One of the most important steps in this project is to better understand the problems growers have when trying to cultivate cannabis.

Because of this, I created this form to try to better understand what growers have experienced first-hand and, with this knowledge, bring something new to help the grower community.
    I wonder if you managed to make a self-controlled greenhouse?

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    I was lost at jah? but don't need an explanation of the term.
    If it's help with growing questions there is a huge pile of information on the GWE site and too many forum grow journals to count.
    Good luck in your venture.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I just gave random answers did not do name or anything kinda wonky for a engineering student if you ask me LOL.

Leave a comment:

• ChadWestport
    replied
    I clicked the survey link, but the second page of questions, I paused. Do you have specific questions you'd like answered on this forum? If so, please ask them here.

Leave a comment:

• ChadWestport
    replied
    Fully automated greenhouse, look to the dutch. A National Geographic article in particular. I'll be back with more answers, but that is awesome. I was an AG student who had to design a greenhouse as well for a final project. Good times

Gotta run!

Leave a comment:

• Adarilson
    started a topic Graduation project: looking for help!

Graduation project: looking for help!

Hello, growers!

Hello, growers!! I'd like to ask, with the love of Jah, your collaboration to help me with the research I am currently doing with two friends for my final graduation project! I want to learn from your experience and to understand better the hardships that you faced during your growing period. With this information, I want to develop something that will innovate this sector and help all of us! PS: I included fields for name and profession to help me organize the answers, but the both are optional! If you feel unconfortable sharing these information, there is no problem in leaving them in blank! ✌

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X