Gh Flora Series with autoflower plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gh Flora Series with autoflower plants

Hi fellow growers, new to the forum. I am looking for a few idea's on feeding auto's with the flora series in a recirculating drip system. It is my first time doing hydroponics in general. I have grown a bit in soil with great results, but always grew photo's and used fox farm products. I am going to just use the simple program with calmagic and defguard. I have read quite a bit about auto's not requiring the same level of nutrients as photo's, but there are a whole lot of myth's and misinformation out there. I am trying to get a good starting point as far as percentages of full strength to start out with so i don't fry them right off the bat. Also since there is still a decent amount of vegetative growth after they start flowering would a person keep the floragro a little higher into flowering vs a photo period? Thanks for any information that anyone might have regarding this.

When I was using GH Flora trio, I did a few bubbler bucket grows on some autos.
    I found that they needed about 1/3 less nute concentration compared to what I typically run on a photo.
    A ppm of 750(1.5ec) should work.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Originally posted by gbauto View Post
      When I was using GH Flora trio, I did a few bubbler bucket grows on some autos.
      I found that they needed about 1/3 less nute concentration compared to what I typically run on a photo.
      A ppm of 750(1.5ec) should work.
      Thanks, I appreciate it.

Comment

Not sure if this will help or not as i am soil but most of my nutes are liquid within first 2 leaves of growth so it's almost like Coco coir but with auto flowers i did less then half with the Gh flora trio started off with 1ml to 2ml seedling eventually going to 5 ml late veg keeping all 3 at 5ml then finally doing the bottle instructions but in half during flower

3ml Gro 5ml Micro 10ml Bloom but if the plant showed signs which it did not i would add more was green all the way to the flush at end of flowering northern lights

Will be different cause of hydroponics but i thought i would share what i did and they were my first autoflowers start to finish.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X