Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wpm?? (white powdery mildew???

Attached Files

Apple cider vinegar 2 tsp and water in a 1 qt. sprayer would be my 1st choice because someone I know used it. This can be used all the way to the day of harvest.
    OR... milk and water 50/50 must spray with lights on, lights cause a chemical reaction in the milk. These are organic ways of fighting wpm but there are probably 50 different over the counter sprays out there

edit == forgot to put hydrogen peroxide 1-4 tbsp per qt water. This is what I use on every grow every few weeks I spray the entire room plants and all as a preservative for many molds, mildew, bugs, and it gives your plants a boost of oxygen and is good for Your plants.
    Last edited by MeEasy; 11-06-2020, 10:38 AM.
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I would suggest the Apple Cider vinegar as I did both the milk method basically made it hard to see if any Wpm was coming back as the leaves had white milk residue all over it just my opinion tho was my 1st time fighting Wpm and with the milk stained plant i was not able to see it spreading like wildfire.

Comment

Safer's - Garden Fungicide
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried this after using the trifecta. Safers is WAY more better than Trifecta.

So I take it everyone is in agreeance that it's wpm??

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Does it wash or wipe off?

When I zoom in the pic gets blurry so I can't be sure could be bugs. Use a magnifier to look under your leaves, up n down the stems, and or put up some closer pics so we can see better
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I've got something better than a magnifying glass I've got a microscope lens and there's absolutely no bugs on it that was the first thing I looked for

Comment

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            Always glad when I'm wrong about bugs, I hate the little bastards they can ruin you

MeEasy what is the ingredients for that apple cider vinegar is it the vinegar and the hydrogen peroxide and water???

Comment

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            4 tbsp per qt water/peroxide OR 2 tbsp ASV/water both can be used daily and up to harvest. Never heard of them being used together. I've never used ASV but there's a guy on here right now doing an experiment (tried to find it to link it but couldn't) with it and is spraying daily with success.

Edit == always spray at end of the day at lights off so that you don't burn the spray into your plants. If you are in flower always shake the excess moisture off your buds to avoid mold, let spray sit for a few minutes before shaking
            Last edited by MeEasy; 11-10-2020, 12:53 AM.

Can we get an update? How are the girls!

Comment

WPM?? My worst nemesis since parking tickets. My grow room was clean. Chopped and took to dry/ cure room which unbeknownst to me had a PM problem. Cob webs on ceiling look like dirt. Dust on stereo and behind tv. Finally found black mold in the window corners. Lost the crop due to bad air. Don't let it happen to you. Researched and now import more outdoor air than just recycling inside basement air throughout growth cycles. Bought 2 continuous drain dehumidifiers. Also the BEST time to treat for bugs, is BEFORE you have bugs. Enjoy

Comment

So if you only have the 3% hydrogen peroxide would you need to water it down? I've read about 35% would need to be 4 tbs per gal or something like that? Can any expert provide some advice on this?

Comment

Update.....they aren't getting worse or better staying the same unfortunately I can't give them detention they need completely because I'm working out of town for the next couple weeks and have been for the last week

Comment

Try Safers garden fungicide. I tried a few other methods this season on both indoor and outdoor grows. Some homemade concoctions and Trifecta crop control and now Safers garden fungicide. Hands down Safers works well and fast. Only sprayed twice and I haven't seen it since.
                5x5 Gorilla tent
                Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
                Infinity T8 exhaust fan
                Technaflora nutes
                Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Look up the apple cider vinegar and water spray it works! IIRC I think 2 teaspoons to 1 quart water,
                  H2O2 did not work for me at all.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X