ACinfinity Cloudline t4 worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACinfinity Cloudline t4 worth it?

Hey, my 1st decent attempt at growing seems to be going well, and at 17 days old I think she looks pretty good 😁 (I’ll include a pic below)
    My only concern is my RH which is always around 55-60%, which I think isn’t too much of an issue now, but will be during flower
    Ive got a 2x2x5.5 tent with a small usb fan and small dehumidifier running in the tent at the mo. I’ve actually got a 4” inline extractor fan with carbon filter installed in the tent, but it’s far too loud to use and it’s in a room I spend a lot of my time in.
    Im considering getting a Cloudline T4, but it will cost me about $30 to get it shipped to UK.
    Do you think it’s worth it? Is it as quiet as they make out? Or are there better alternatives I can get in UK?
    Many thanks as always 😁
    Attached Files

Very quite indeed. You'll like it, compared to others.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

I Have the t4 and t6, they are extremely quite on the low speeds, at full blast you hear a little motor noise and air thru the hoses noise. Very quite units.
      Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel
      Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
      New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
      Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

They’re very quiet fans. Don’t waste your money on the humidity/temp monitor because the auto setting doesn’t work well.

Comment

• gbauto
          gbauto commented
          Editing a comment
          Have to disagree with this one.
          My T6 works as advertised-cycles when room temps rise above the set point and also cycles when RH exceeds my set point.
          What else do you want?

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh my unit cycles on and off. When the temp or humidity get above set level it goes from 0 to 10 until they fall below set level then it shuts completely off. No in between to keep a consistent environment. I sent the original unit back to them twice and every time they send it back it operates the same so now I just leave it on 5 and turn up or down if needed but mostly just leave it at 5. Not efficient at all but if that’s ok with you then keep paying the extra money

I have the T4 and T6 as well. Best fan I've purchased, ever. I run them on a low setting, it clears the room quickly and produces almost zero noise or vibration.

I'm from the audio / studio world and AC Infinity has been a leader in rack cooling equipment for years on years. They make great products and support them well. I knew that their dedication to design and quality would translate into these fans. I have not been disappointed.

Comment

I have no experience with any other fan but I know it can really cool a tent down quickly and I can barely hear it running outside the room my tent is in. I can't hear it at all upstairs.
          Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

I have a t6 and a t8. Quite and powerful. Definitely worth it in my opinion.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I have both the t6 and t4 and will never buy any other fan in the future. They are definitely the best I've had after going thru several of those cheap ones.

Comment

Hello Venkman! If you are considering an AC fan, I encourage you to also look into TerraBloom fans as well. The specs and features all seem to be basically equivalent, as do the prices, but the big difference is safety certification. The TerraBloom fans are ETL certified, meaning they have been independently tested by ETL to conform to the relevant UL safety standards. The AC fans, on the other hand, only have a CE declaration. Note that CE declarations are almost useless, as they are declarations from the MANUFACTURER that the product meets certain European guidelines. Any manufacturer can claim that their products are safe, but not every manufacturer can pass an independent third party test. It makes you wonder why they didn’t go for the ETL or UL listing that most consumers have come to recognize and expect?
                I’ll also mention one more thing that irks me about AC. They list their fan noise outputs in units of dBA, not dB. This is misleading and deceptive marketing, as dBA is an adjusted sound output relative to the normal human hearing frequency range, whereas most other fan manufacturers list their outputs in standard decibels, dB. Don’t be fooled when AC says their noise level is “39 dBA” and then another company says its equivalent fan is “75 dB”. You cannot compare these two numbers, they’re not apples to apples.
                Just things to consider.

Comment

A good explanation of dB vs dBA - https://www.softdb.com/difference-between-db-dba/

Comment

Thanks everyone, appreciate all your input and info 😁👍
                    Will keep an eye out for one today as I forgot it was Black Friday 🤞

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X