1st indoor grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st indoor grow

My first indoor grow I think I'm doing ok so for?? 3 keepers and 1 test pilot dummy. my 3 keepers are 1x G.S.C 1x Gorilla Glue 1x caramelicious the 3 keepers broke ground on 10/18 and just a few days over 2 weeks old.. The test pilot dummy is just about 30 days in it's just some bag seed but looks pretty to me anyway and having trouble of pulling it. But I do think it's gonna be hard to grow 4 in my space.

3x3x72 tent
    6" Fan and scrubber
    240w Alpha Pharm LED
    Fox Farms Soil
    No notes as of yet will add in starting about 5 weeks

You can always experiment with the test bag seed if you’re thinking of dumping it. I had a couple of the same and am glad I did now after one no germ on one and losing one other those test bag seeds are still hangin in. I’ve been working on a manifold with my two if I screw it up then I won’t really get that upset like I would with good boughten seeds.

Comment

You have plenty of space for 4 in there. Famous last words lol. I grow with my own seeds and some I've traded for but are all reg seeds so in my 2x6 space I start 10 plants and hope to finish 5 but have done 8 I lose some to male or if I'm not happy with one for whatever reason. It's all about staying on top of training and keeping plenty of airflow. Check out this link the technique is sog or you can throw a net on em and that's called scrog.... it's not to hard and looks very pretty 😋

This tutorial shows you how you can use the practice of growing many small plants to increase your yields and get to harvest more quickly!

​​​​​​​https://www.growweedeasy.com/how-to-scrog
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

You can do 4 in your tent i have the same size i use now for my veg/clones and seedlings to start them in but i got the " grow fever " and bought a larger one LOL. But i used it for 3yrs i love it. Once you get comfortable training them low because photos do stretch and you need them short an spread out so light does not burn them. You got this and were here to help. Heck anyway that unknown seed may be a male are all the others fems?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• DHART
          DHART commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes the others are fem's and came from a good seed ban. My test pilot seeds I was able to grow couple outside that did pretty well. This one I'm really amazed at how well it has done sorta getting little sentimental with it lol. but your right it can turn out to be male? so keeping a close eye on it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X