Well a new grow this winter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well a new grow this winter?

Darn or in my mother tongue "Putain" Got a few messages that they wont be any flights from my place to my little refuge in the Yucatan..! Why ?? Because of COVID-MYASS......... Trying with different airlines but with no avail . At least I've got my Kali 47, 15 of them and some other strains for this winter in case I'm stuck here. Grow room is waiting for some ladies to show up. Now if I can convince wife for another new light to cheer me up Crossing my finger lolll
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 11-04-2020, 12:31 PM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Have you tried Gin? Not for you... The wife lol
    3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
    Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
    Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
    Couple of fans for airflow
    First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
    Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
    Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange πŸ˜€

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Lolllll I'm looking at the new Viparspectra XS series but it's a bit expensive here in Canada, Got a Pro series from them witch it's half the cost of the XS. Like I was saying need the approval of wife lolll
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 11-04-2020, 12:40 PM.

• buds73
      buds73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Took a look at the XS series myself. They look pretty decent. Which one was you looking at? I looked at the xs1500 but it won't give me quite the coverage I want for my 3x3 and tbh captainwiese has me hooked on the lumatek attis 300 as it looks to be a perfect size for a 3x3.

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm kinda look at the XS2000 to replace my old KingLed 1500. But a little pricey for me... You see my grow room is 8X6 in space. I kept my grow at 18-24 girls no more, 24 if I do SOG. I already have 3 grow lights which is sufficient for the area I have. And I do have SP1500 one with 2 KingLed lights, A 2000 and a 1500. Yeah the 1500 will only cover no more than 2x2 for flowering. Reason why I have 3 lights, to cover at least 2X2 per light.

You just keep on lookin Farmbuck heard the same line from my hubby about a " need for new chainsaw " he got it. He told me it was an " essential item " for shit's sake. Maybe that will work for you LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal well it is..!!!! If she wants her Kush and basil lolll

Find something for her on Amazon and order it, then accidentally put your light in the cart with her
    " just thinking of you gift "
    and then all you have to do is convince her you were high when you ordered her gift and must have clicked the add to cart button on your light by accident

🎢 cuz I got high 🎡 cuz I got high 🎢 because I got hiiiiigh 🎡 da da dat da da da 🎢 πŸ‘ˆ afroman
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    πŸ‘‡my one n only journalπŸ‘‡
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL ya nut bird

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Already done lolll She been shopping for a few days now lollll She's been asking me if I need something and I say " Well dear you deserve more than I do" But when she hear that line she give that look.

Just tell your wife you are resigned to shoveling snow this winter instead of fetching her drinks in the 30 degree weather. Then tell her with all the money saved by not spending it on airline travel it would sure make the winter easier to shovel if you had a new light. Call it an early and only Xmas present - maybe you could buy her a snow blower.
    C'est bon.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh by the way - I bought a new snow shovel 2 years ago - only had to use it once last winter - here on the Wet Coast

You are so funny y'all but believe me I'm getting too old for this shitty cold here and don't worry @Canuck147 the problem is not the snow.... I've got my snowblower lolll The cold is the problem.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X