Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st grow, 4 weeks later

This growing thing is just so much fun, I'm definitely officially addicted
    4 weeks ago today on October the 6th I dropped my very first seeds into a glass of water... And here is what they look like today
    Disregard the one in the wellie, seed was dropped in water on the 16th October and she is Afghan, all the others are Northern Lights x Big Buds

​​​​​A couple I have left alone except from a bit of defoliation and others I have Fimmed, Topped, Trained and also broken a few bit off in my learning as you do, nothing has died yet LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201103_095153.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	3.44 MB
ID:	464850

Definitely have kept em short and fat like we like em. Good job I don't see a fan make sure you keep some airflow in there, another week or two you'll be ready for their switch to 12s and that's when the test begins lol I say that because one of the biggest mistakes of a rookie is harvesting early so the test is on your patience 🤪 the smell will make you want to cut em down to try a puff.
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Originally posted by MeEasy View Post
      Definitely have kept em short and fat like we like em. Good job I don't see a fan make sure you keep some airflow in there, another week or two you'll be ready for their switch to 12s and that's when the test begins lol I say that because one of the biggest mistakes of a rookie is harvesting early so the test is on your patience 🤪 the smell will make you want to cut em down to try a puff.
      There's the 6 inch AC Infinity Extraction Fan with a Phresh Carbon filter, a 29 inch oscillating tower fan, a 6 inch static Sealey fan and a 4 inch USB/solar powered fan in there, you just don't see them in the picture :-)
      These are all autos going on 24/0 light so no switching to 12/12 needed, I'll try photos in a later grow but decided to stick with autos in the beginning while I learn the Coco and Nutes regimes properly.

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        👍perfect I just didn't see a fan and alot of people have had to fight wpm and lost their shit to bud rot this year. I don't do coco so can't help you out there (doesn't look like you need any) that's even more impressive being coco on a 1st try I've heard it's less forgiving than soil more like Hydro. Being autos you should be seeing flowers soon... have fun and good luck 🌲😎

JSH1973 Nice work!

I’m about a week ahead of you on my first indoor grow in Coco. The nutes part gets me confused as I likely overthink it. Heh.

Been following GWEs drain to waste nutrient schedule and things are going well. However, I just saw a Coco nute schedule on GWE that’s basically double the amount of nutes.

im curious what you’re feeding...

I’m using the week 3 1/2 tsp per gallon but the coco schedule calls for 1 tsp per gallon.
      Current Grow:
      2x Blue Dream Autos
      Coco + Perlite mix
      GH trio + CalMag, Floralicious, KoolBloom
      2x4x5 tent, SF1000 LED + Viparspectra PAR450

Comment

Originally posted by Earlygrower View Post
        JSH1973 Nice work!

I’m about a week ahead of you on my first indoor grow in Coco. The nutes part gets me confused as I likely overthink it. Heh.

Been following GWEs drain to waste nutrient schedule and things are going well. However, I just saw a Coco nute schedule on GWE that’s basically double the amount of nutes.

im curious what you’re feeding...

I’m using the week 3 1/2 tsp per gallon but the coco schedule calls for 1 tsp per gallon.
        I'm using Canna nutrients only (and white wine vinegar for PH Down) and measure everything in L/ml but I'm at about 30ml of Canna A+B which is 75% of what the Canna nute schedule recommend, I started out with Canna Start and Canna Rhizotonic and then later starting adding the A+B building up the dose as I was lowering the Start/Rhizotonic.
        My tap water is about EC 250 and I add Canna CalMag to up it to 350/400 every other watering or so, about 3-5ml, I'm not sure if they actually needs it but a little hopefully won't harm.
        I water to 25/30% run off practically every time I water, I know it is possibly a bit of waste but I'm better in control of the nutes that way I believe, later on with more experience I'll most likely adjust that practise as Canna nutrients aren't the cheapest.
        Last edited by JSH1973; 11-03-2020, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Pic with fans in it and just after adjusting all the LST and doing a light defoliation.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20201103_141702.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	464902

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X