Another stupid question from me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another stupid question from me...

How many of you keep a calendar of your grow ?
    Never
    8.00%
    Always
    76.00%
    Sometime
    16.00%
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

I haven't this grow as it was my first but I've already decided I'm going to on the next grow, finding it hard to keep track of days and weeks now. Not voted as i don't feel i have enough grows (or any for that matter lol) under my belt to do so.
    3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
    Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
    Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
    Couple of fans for airflow
    First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
    Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
    Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

• buds73
      buds73 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm going to get one of those wall ones that have the boxes for the dates so I'll have a little space to jot down little bits of information. Will be keeping a diary alongside it to put down information such as feeds and amounts etc. I intend being a little more professional on the next grow lol

• AccidentalGardener
      AccidentalGardener commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as you approach the whole endeavor as a learning experience, you're good. Already you have the gin-thing figured out. Its all about triage for your personal situation, lol.

• buds73
      buds73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. It's been a learning experience alright.... a pretty steep one at that lol but worth it hopefully the next will be little less stressful or I'll be on the gin myself then triage could become a personal situation lol

I just use my tablet, with a word processing program. It is INVALUABLE, if you want to track when you watered and what with (plain or with nutrients). It's especially great if you include the days old/days in flower. I find I skip a day or so, if there's nothing new.

So far, a log had enabled me to enter notes about the strains I grow, how they did and any problems I run into. I expect, after an undetermined number of grows under my belt, I will learn what's best for me.
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Howdy Farmbuck , I have a sheet (drawn up on my CAD program) that tracks the grow dates and the recommended feed rates and times to change the rated and supplements. It also has a place for notes and remarks about problems and changes, etc.. I I also keep a record (separate note book) keeping track of times of feedings, pH readings, and both air and water temperatures during the grow. Sure, it sounds anal, but One can not make good or rational decisions with out good and accurate information.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Don't use a calendar but do track PH on one note pad with weeks (add note to week 1,2,3... once flower starts) & dates, PH level, and adjustments made this gives me overall length of time for a grow. I also use a second note pad with date, tote designation, quantity in gallons added and amount of each item per gallon added. I add quantity harvested per strain to top of 1st page of PH once dried and cured and retain these for reference and documentation purposes.
        Last edited by Poppa; 11-01-2020, 02:02 PM.

Comment

If I didn't have a calendar to keep track of my feedings, I would be lost.

Comment

I used a large dry erase board (4'x3') and made it into a calendar. I note what days I watered, feed, keep track of veg and flowering weeks. Also note down when I check ph and its value. Its definitely been helping me dial in my grow.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Keep the data coming dear growers
              Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
              Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
              Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
              Full auto grow
              Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
              12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I used to keep a calendar then I switched to using the note feature on my phone with dates. I track very little, start date, flip date, reservoir changes and pk boost. Once I got comfortable growing I felt like the calendar was giving me an excuse to meddle with the ladies so I ditched the calendar for a more KISS approach.
                Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

I write everything down everyday

Comment

I use the app called Botana. Let’s you keep track of stage ie mother,clone,veg,flower. I enter my ph when feeding and watering. Let’s you enter ppm if you want to add notes and pics. And reminds me when I fuck up.
                    4x4 flower tent
                    sour dream
                    Blue Diesel
                    Trainwreck
                    platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
                    Green Dream
                    Sour Dream
                    blue dream
                    Freakshow

Comment

I use a spreadsheet and record everything.
                      Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Originally posted by Farmbuck View Post
                        How many of you keep a calendar of your grow ?
                        I do journals for most of my grows to keep track of environment, feeding, growth times and training done.
                        That has helped me go from less then an oz per plant to 3 plus oz's per plant and far better quality.
                        Lately however I am relying more on what I observe as my growing is more systematic with far less problems.
                        So journals are less detailed and entries less often.

Comment

I just keep it on 3x5 cards. Date popped, date topped, cloned, flipped...... etc. Far as bein off by a wk that probably wasnt your fault. I haven't been able to teach any of mine to read a calendar either lol.

Comment

Don't keep any kind of record other than what strains, crosses and phenos. Not dates or any info

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                              9fingerleafs commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yeah i feed The same nutrients same dose same ph to all my plants, ive got at all times 10 seedlings 10 clones 15 one quarts 10 one gallon and 10 7 gal in veg and i flower 3 plants per week thats 24 staggered flowering at all times. Info of each plant would be useless at this scale

• AccidentalGardener
                              AccidentalGardener commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I would have a nervous breakdown on that scale. Lol.

• Canuck147
                              Canuck147 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You are more of a genius than I

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X