What do with trim???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do with trim???

Hello all! Just wondering some ideas on things to do with trim. I have made a lot butter and plan on making some. But what else can I do? I cant really make dabs with it since I dont have the right stuff to do that.

Bubble hash is made by putting weed (or trim) in ice-cold water and agitating it. This causes trichomes to break off the cannabis so you can collect them.

I’m going to try this. Ive always tossed my trim. GWE has me saving a big bag of trim

Comment

• Poppa
      Poppa commented
      Editing a comment
      I make this from my trim after every grow. Since March 13th when I stepped back from how I lived life other than 3 or 4 joints it is all I've smoked. I make 2 different hashes one from the White Widow I grow ALL FOR ME. That one does what I need it helps my joints ache less allowing me to sleep at night. It also fits nicely into what my kids calls my ADHD when I smoke it there are times I think of something I need to do and without realizing it I often find I got up and did it. The other I make from the trim from both the White Rhino and the Somango XXL it has a nice high but doesn't affect me like the White Widow so I divide it up and give to friends who like hash. Soon as we get the pandemic under control and I'm willing to travel I'll make a run to Indiana for Ever Clear and learn to make oil and Canna Caps

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Everclear! That brings back hazy memories. We used to mix that with peach schnapps and mellow yellow back in college. Talk about rock gut🤢

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've never made hash with mine yet but I bought some of those bubble bags to make it a while back. I was just waiting because I didn't have a lot of trim for it. I kind of want to get a press for it too so it doesn't have to dry as long. That may be my project tomorrow since I have a few oz worth of trim. Not sure yet though, we'll see. I usually either make RSO for edibles, or blast it for some shatter. Either way, it's pretty fun trying something I've never done before.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X