Mutilation just finnishing veg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mutilation just finnishing veg

I changed 12/12 and did transitioning to flower with nutrients as well, 10 days ago but no white hairs at all nothing has changed. I have a light rail with the light and it all came down and killed many of the branches, i cut what was going to die and top them where i could. What sould i do? Should i go back to veg stage light and help them get back on track? And flip when they are better?

I don't see any sign of flower so I don't think it would hurt to go back to veg schedule but the pic is from pretty far away and I can't see what you can. My only real concern would be a possible hermie from the switch back but if your genetics are good you should be fine
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

It can take 14 days to show the change, reveg may take a few days to restart as well.

Comment

I would just keep going as you are, they will recover. As part of my pandemic grow experiment I deliberately abused some of my plants, physically and nutritionally just to see how resilient they are. The only 2 ways I was successful at killing a plant was with garden shears and a large weed burner (the entire plant broke out in bud rot so I incinerated it).
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X