Miss Panama Red.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss Panama Red.

A pure strong Sativa hybrid strain cross between an old Panama of the 70's and a Colombian Red.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Delicious...can you describe the aroma for us???
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Well since she is been curing for a yr now, somehow she has a sweet smell of diesel, not too strong. A little bit of incense also. Kinda fruity.

• golfnrl
      golfnrl commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooooohhh...I'll bet that is sweet...curing for a year...I seem to recall some guidance about patience but practicing it is another thing...tip 'o the hat for that Farmbuck!

All of your gorgeous photos makes me wish I could see your entire setup. I mean "curing for a year"?! As always, beautiful - Keep up the GREAT work!
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Look she was a good yielder, I've got close to 400 grams (dry) from 8 of them. So I've been sampling on them quite a few times
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

Two of them
        Full auto grow

Comment

• SmokinJo
          SmokinJo commented
          Editing a comment
          Dang they're purdy

Columbian... $40/oz Panama red $20-25 oz. just last week. Or 30-40 years ago.

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah 40 yrs ago in Mexico.

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Why I say in Mexico because I paid close to $45 US for an ounce from my friend in the Yucatan lolll. Not the best weed but then you can't be too picky outside of your home hey ? Here in Canada they sell at the dispensaries Panama Red around $160 US an ounce.

Beautiful as always!!
        I’m down to 3 plants now in the tent. After the last 3 is harvested. I start my hash production 😎.
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• smoorman
          smoorman commented
          Editing a comment
          What method do you use for making hash? I get dry ice for filling my sodastream bottles so I just use the rest for making hash. Not the best method I but it works. Bubblebag dude bags in a 5 gallon bucket.

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Dry sift method

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here, dry sift method. I'm old school.

Memories ....
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

What screen mesh size do you use for dry sift? My first dry sift was onto a large mirror on the dining room table. I thought I did pretty good but there were traces of kief for a 25 foot radius. My wife being the trooper she is, put on her hazmat suit and cleaned up my mess. Now I put multiple bags in a 5 gallon bucket and snap the lid on and capture it all. I squeeze it in the 25u cloth that came with the bags and then wrap the cloth with a protective cover (cardboard) and re-squeeze it with a large channel lock plyers. Crude but it works and no extra purchases of equipment Etc. I just sifted about half of my sugar leaf stash and have just over an ounce. The pucks are much blonder than the picture shows.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	20201026_083835_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	372.8 KB ID:	462870

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh boy look at that great job

I believe mine is a 72 micron screen and I also use not only trims but also colas & nuggets for my quality hash. I "age" my kief before making my hash, once pressed and shaped into little balls and slabs I store it into mason jars in a cool and dark room. Got some homemade 3 yrs old black Afghan and I can tell you it is still very potent
          Full auto grow

Comment

Originally posted by Farmbuck View Post
            I believe mine is a 72 micron screen and I also use not only trims but also colas & nuggets for my quality hash. I "age" my kief before making my hash, once pressed and shaped into little balls and slabs I store it into mason jars in a cool and dark room. Got some homemade 3 yrs old black Afghan and I can tell you it is still very potent
            Do you use any mechanical devices for forming it? I aged my sugar leaves and assorted small buds for quite some time before getting up the gumption to make hash. I think some of it was 6 mos old. Some of what I processed made it through the 45µ screen and lined the bucket. That's the good shit.

Comment

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Mostly by hand like the Afghans does with a little bit of boiling water to form a paste. After I rolled it to form little balls and I let it dry for a few days to remove the excess water before putting the hash in my Mason jars. As for my small slabs I use a cast iron press.
              Last edited by Farmbuck; 10-27-2020, 08:37 AM.

Artisanal Hash making. Below on the left some Panama Red hash and on the right some Afghan Black hash
            Full auto grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X