1 or 2 lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 or 2 lights

My son thinks that I should only have 1 light in the tent.
    It is a 2x4x5 tent with 2 - 240 actual watt lights and he thinks they should be raised more but I am in 5th week of flower for the back 2. So I had them around 18 inches for a while maybe a week or more. Any input would be helpful and if I only need on e for flower I can use the other in a 2x4x5 box I have made Thanks
    Attached Files

I stick with the two lights and keep them at the height the manufacturer recommends

Comment

i agree bboy

Comment

Keep them both and just adjust the height if you see bleaching you do not want that.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Don't know what kind of led light you got, but you got 8sq.ft. they say you need 30-50watts a sq.ft.
          You say you got 480actual watts so you got 60watts a square ft. A little more than enough, if my ciphering is right, been along time since I done any ciphering ,plus I learnt how to cipher from JethroBodine, lol
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            My father always used that term " ciphering" when helping with math. He was from Tennessee would be over 105 today if he were living.

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            We say daddy round here lol Iā€™m almost 50, still call my daddy daddy and mommy mommy šŸ˜‚ southern thing šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

• LemonBuzz
            LemonBuzz commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha Yes that is some good ciphering there . Thanks for the input guys After this flowering ends in month I will throw in four plants I have Big Bud seeds now and if they ever come and germinate I will have white Rhino new to my grow being growing khalifa kush for 2 grows and they seemed small. So maybe big bud and rhino will be a little taller. Thanks Again Peace Out

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X