Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LemonBuzz
    commented on 's reply
    Ha Yes that is some good ciphering there . Thanks for the input guys After this flowering ends in month I will throw in four plants I have Big Bud seeds now and if they ever come and germinate I will have white Rhino new to my grow being growing khalifa kush for 2 grows and they seemed small. So maybe big bud and rhino will be a little taller. Thanks Again Peace Out

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    We say daddy round here lol Iā€™m almost 50, still call my daddy daddy and mommy mommy šŸ˜‚ southern thing šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    My father always used that term " ciphering" when helping with math. He was from Tennessee would be over 105 today if he were living.

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Don't know what kind of led light you got, but you got 8sq.ft. they say you need 30-50watts a sq.ft.
    You say you got 480actual watts so you got 60watts a square ft. A little more than enough, if my ciphering is right, been along time since I done any ciphering ,plus I learnt how to cipher from JethroBodine, lol

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Keep them both and just adjust the height if you see bleaching you do not want that.

Leave a comment:

• growell
    replied
    i agree bboy

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I stick with the two lights and keep them at the height the manufacturer recommends

Leave a comment:

• LemonBuzz
    started a topic 1 or 2 lights

1 or 2 lights

My son thinks that I should only have 1 light in the tent.
    It is a 2x4x5 tent with 2 - 240 actual watt lights and he thinks they should be raised more but I am in 5th week of flower for the back 2. So I had them around 18 inches for a while maybe a week or more. Any input would be helpful and if I only need on e for flower I can use the other in a 2x4x5 box I have made Thanks
    Attached Files

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X