gnats or water issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gnats or water issues

High everyone. Hope this works. I have a sick plant and hope someone has an answer maybe.

Useful info
    The baby is 2 weeks old from single leaf
    pH is 5.5-6
    its under 4 75w cfl at 5 inches for around 10 hours then under 2 phlizon 250 actual watts led after my flowers wake up about 18 inches
    The soil is miracle grow performance organics 19-3-3
    It is Big Bud seed from msnl
    2x4x5 tent and homemade box
    had bought 10 white rhino and 5 free seeds of big bud and have 2 to germinate
    picture is my flowering khalifa kush and the sister of sick one big bud.
    Attached Files

I never use Miracle Grow and here why: https://wayofleaf.com/cannabis/growi...wing-marijuana
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• LemonBuzz
      LemonBuzz commented
      Editing a comment
      What type of soil would you recommend Farmbuck .

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Well try the next time another type of soil without slow release nutrients like Miracle Grow. I use Fafard soil mixes but I'm not sure they sell outside of Canada. Try to find a brand with low NPK cuz you will add your own fertilizer into it like I do and most of us here. I use an organic soil with peat moss and with enriched coconut fibre. I wait a couple of weeks before I introduce nitrogen based fertilizer to the soil.

• LemonBuzz
      LemonBuzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok Thanks farm buck I am looking at fox farmocean forest now with a bag of perlite for the future . So can I transplant now the way her condition is or wait. Thanks for your input

The one in the first two pics looks to be in a little shock because you topped it. I don't know about that soil from what I hear miracle grow is not a good choice for MJ their slow release nutrients takes away the ability to adjust feeding because it continues feeding no matter what happens. Being an organic it might mean they don't put that stuff in it, but again I don't know. One more thing you mentioned the ph at 5.5 to 6 that's a little to acidic you'll want to get it over 6 and keep it between 6 and 7 this could be why the sick one is sick not just shock
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• LemonBuzz
      LemonBuzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks MeEasy
      If II transplant it in some coast of maine platium organic would that bring it back and help it grow or use some foxfarm soil. Thanks

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Personally I would use the fox but only because I know it doesn't have any slow release in it and fox has been mixing the stuff for MJ for a long time. I still start with happy frog but It's far from their mix now. But I'm sure that the Maine stuff is better than miracle as long as it doesn't have the slow release shit in it

Edit == plus I can get fox at the store down the street from the house

Not sure where you live but here in southern Cali at nursery’s they have bags now that are made just for cannabis. The amendments are good. You want something like oyster shell flour, gypsum rock dust,kelp meal, basalt dust, and for antifungal/ disease suppression I would add kelp meal/karanja meal. If the bags have those amendments your off to a good start. I find a lot of people have issues starting off with ocean forest or the frog one not sure what it’s called? Going by what I read on the posts Here anyways. So if you could mix your own soil it would be even better you will find that you don’t need all the amendments that are in those commercial bags plus I wouldn’t trust that what they says is in those bags is actually in those bags. Just take a really good look in those bags and tell me if you don’t find something that’s not supposed to be there..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X