Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 WEEK post 12/12 switch

Hi y'all ☺
    I have 11 babies at the moment . Here are 2 of them pictured..(if you have the time to wait and look..πŸ˜‰)
    I know I could've done better re training but, hey.., still learning and hoping to get better and more confident!!
    It's easy to read up and "feel" that you'll know what to do when it comes to 'hands-on' with your plant's.., but then when it actually comes to the "doing", OMG..., doubt sets in!! πŸ˜†
    (Can't wait till the next "season', so I Can Do it Better!!)
    Cheers

Totally understand about the hands on jitters...
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24 ​
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity ​6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

They look good and healthy πŸ‘

Comment

I got a lot of information in this article.

Comment

I've been growing for 36 years and I still don't like grabbing a branch and bend it in half. I don't think it's nerves anymore it's just that gut feeling like you are doing something bad you know that you shouldn't be doing. You didn't say if it's your first time but if it is wait until it's time to cut em down it still hurts my feelings to do it. Especially when you have one grow weird or different because I'll actually name the damn thing and they become your friends if you're like me anyways I like to drink my coffee in there with em I walk in like good morning bitches what's really goin on.... hahaha at least if you laugh at me you'll have to do it after me .... hope you enjoy it half as much as I do, good luck guys/gals

by the way you did good with them , have you seen how many people on here are struggling just keeping them alive. A harvest is an accomplishment perfection will never come
          Last edited by MeEasy; 10-24-2020, 06:15 PM.
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          πŸ‘‡my one n only journalπŸ‘‡
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

McEasy... I SO HEAR you!! I had a super Loong vege stage due to.. alot of issues. So I was unconfident at switching to 12/12 till I felt they were thriving..(they were and I left it too late!)
          I have bent over a few lat's on some. My first time doing that and Yes, i was reluctant but, boy.. they just adjust and amaze me with their recuperative abilities..
          I know this will be a Goodie, if only I can keep them standing up!!
          (I'm not a smoker and get a buzz out of the growing! I too walk in and say, "Hi my babies, how you doing today", and I actually hate the harvest time and leave that to my partner..πŸ˜”)
          I'm the grower, he's the reaper.. 😊
          This is my 4th grow
          Thank you for such a lovely post!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X