Living soil dry amendments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Living soil dry amendments

I’m really leaning towards using dry amendments and reusing my organic potting soil that I’m in now. I was looking really hard at Earth Dust (I know MeEasy it’s your pick 😊) and then ran across Nature’s Living Soil and am starting to go towards it, mainly because they offer 2 different kinds one for autos and another for photos. I know a few of you use Earth Dust but does anyone have any experience with the Nature’s Living Soil amendments? Any others I need to look at? Looked at KIS and a couple I don’t recall the name didn’t really think as much of them as ED or NLS.

Hi again 😋 I hadn't seen KIS organic until after I started using earth dust or I would have probably tried their nute packs I haven't read the entire instructions but just like earth it's a pack that you add to your existing soil and I'm sure you'll have to top dress as some point but again I haven't seen the instructions. Here's a link to the one I'm talking about. If you try it out please let me know how it works for you. Good luck my friend

SPECIAL BUNDLE - small nutrient pack + fungal compost (1/2 gallon) + Black Owl Biochar (1/2 gallon) + Miicrobial Mass (125 ml) - AVAILABLE HERE The KiS Organics Nutrient Pack is essentially the nutrient portion of our Water Only and Biochar soil mixes for container planting and raised beds.  You can grow from seedling
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I use "Roots Organics" it is a 3 part, base, grow, and bloom, might give it a look.

Comment

I'm switching over to Gaia Green living soil and dry amendments for my next grow. Kinda of a pain in the ass to get in the US. I couldn't find a distributor in the states. I had to order it from Canada.
        I also ordered living soil Concentrate from Nature's living soil amendments. Figured I'd give that a shot as well.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X