Split main stem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Split main stem

Should have left the lst alone but oh well another lesson learned in this 1st grow I now know more. Anything I can do she is about 32 days big Bud auto.
    Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

She’ll likely heal herself up. I broke one of my side branches off(hanging from a string) one of my autos about 2 weeks ago. It’s still growing 😂 They can take a lot.

Comment

Well I wish I could say that I've never done that but I would be lying x25? It will be fine just untie anything pulling on it pinch it together and wrap something around (?tape?) it for a week or two. I honestly don't know if it actually helps but when you top a plant leave a little nub above the node see pic and could have left a little more that's just the first pic I found in my crap, but it's supposedly makes it stronger I've split a dozen since I started doing it... lookin good though, good luck
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Thanks for all the advice I did untie her she hasn't seemed to slow down at all from it so I will hope for the best
        Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

I did that same thing not long ago LOL I taped it as tight as I could, and stuck a paint stick under to prop her up, then I super glued her and she is fine

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	038.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	4.64 MB
ID:	461571

Comment

oh wow that looks great

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X