Growth Nutrients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growth Nutrients

Hi everyone, There's just so many brands of growth nutrients out there in the market place it gets kinda confusing for the layman grower. I was told that good old tomato food would work just fine as well as Worm Wiz will do the job as well. Are these OK to use for a plant or 2 in a soil medium? Thanks

I would spend the extra money on MJ specific nutes with a ph pen meter and up + down ph liquids. These will at least double your harvest compared to a standard tomato nute. About $75 worth of stuff will get you an extra 2-4 ounces if you follow instructions and provide plenty of light. I'm including two links I suggest you read the first one before you purchase anything. The second one is what I would recommend to feed em, I'm only recommending them because I have grown many pounds with it, but there are literally thousands of different brands out there that are probably as good and maybe better. I just haven't tried them. Good luck on your adventure ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ˜‹

This easy tutorial explains how to grow cannabis indoors from seed to harvest. Learn how to take care of your plants with step-by-step instructions!

TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    ๐Ÿ‘‡my one n only journal๐Ÿ‘‡
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Ok thanks for your advice. As I live in Australia I will have to find different brand names for growing. I was told "Canna " is a good product to use as well but I didnt really want to use chemical food at all if I didnt have to, take care

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        I am only on my 1st grow with a product called earth dust and it's sold by a small company here in the US but I know that they have a warehouse and or dealer in Australia that sells their grow lights which are very nice top end equipment. I'm just not sure if they carry the nutrients over there. I'm on the first day of the sixth week of flower and I'm super impressed by this stuff and it's all organic dry nutes. Here's the link they're a well known small co. that only sells their products and have so far answered my emails within 24hrs. which to me is a very good thing

Hello, Ok thanks for that I will follow the link up and see what they have here, take care

Comment

nope not here only in USA

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn that sucks... good to know though, hope you find something. I was talking with a friend who lives in N S Wales and he sent me this link to show me what he was feeding his MJ don't know if this will help but can't say I didn't try right lol ๐Ÿคช not that this product is what you are looking for but the site itself is what I thought might help???????? ๐Ÿ‘

The Professor’s Extreme Boost does just this and takes it to the next level by providing very high amounts of pure PK exactly when the plant demands it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X