Outside too early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outside too early

So I had some plants inside meant for outdoors but they got big early so I stuck them out... problem is not enough day light so they started budding. Daylight hrs are good now and I'm guessing they will go into reveg for the season. Is it worth leaving them now or will potency and yield be affected at the end of the season? Happy to tear em down and count a loss and start again bit curious if I can leave them or not

Hey mate
    just been going through the same thing , mine went to flower and are still flowering 5 weeks later . I'm waiting every day to see signs of reveg but hasn't happened yet. I found it hard to find practical information on revegging.

Good luck !

Comment

Hang in there, I did the same thing this spring (here) mine stayed in flower and I got an early harvest and planted again!

Comment

I wouldn't kill em no matter what happens you will get something out of them and just start a couple more that you know will go
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Leave them out i'm harvesting reveg plants outside after they had began flowering early. I just let them grow out the calyx dried up and then produced just leaf. They began flowering again in mid august USA and now are being harvested.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Cool guys...I'll let them go. I've got others as back up I'll stick outside soon anyway. I doubt it will yield any further as sun light has changed and it's stunted the bud growth...they are confused so re veg is bound to happen shortly here in Aus

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X