Best way to inspect Trichs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to inspect Trichs ?

I have a girl that doesn't want to quit. I took a clipping of a bud, on the bottom side, about a month ago, and saw a little amber. So I started giving her just phed water and molasses, thinking she was almost ready. Now I don't see amber on latest clippings, and she is growing more buds AGAIN.
    She has been in flower 14 weeks. Bag seed photo sativa. Had a problems, and think I corrected all issues, not so sure now.
    So I'm thinking I'm doing something wrong again(I'm a newbie at indoor) This hobby has improved my patience BUT!

a jewlers loupe mate

Comment

• Hammer53
      Hammer53 commented
      Editing a comment
      I got one Growell lol and a microscope also. I'm mainly wondering if I'm taking specimens from correct area. And why they are making new buds. And why I don't see amber on other parts of this girl

i like loupe + iPhone...take some photos and download to PC...zoom in and see what's doin'...

Comment

i would check all over wait till whole plant has amber amount u want if its making newbuds dont worry just go off old buds if nearly ready dont go off one area take whole plant into consideration on amber if u got no other problems i wouldnt worry it will happen mate

Comment

I use a Carson Micro pocket microscope to look at my trichomes.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I tried to upload pics but always get error message

Comment

Have any of the colas on the plant matured?
            I've had sativa dominant plants run 12-14 weeks outdoor.
            All I can suggest is to monitor any changes of the trics on calyx's, not sugar leaves.
            I tend to take them down when there aren't any clear stalks showing.
            WHAT???
            5x5 grow space
            900w of Vero's and F-strips
            4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X