Need advice on when to harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Need advice on when to harvest

My first time growing. Getting cold at night (1-4degrees - she sleeps in the shed) and daytime temps 8-11degrees. Leaves starting to deteriorate. Tricomes appear milky but maybe only 10%-15% amber (checked with a loupe). How much longer can I let her go or is it time to harvest?

Great first grow, looks like they need a little more time to me,
    You can't bring em inside under a light where it's warm, so they can mature?
    Harvesting early is a no no in my book, I'm to old for that heart racing, it ain't no fun.
    If you got to, that's another thing, can't nobody say nothin then,lol
    You did a good job though, congrats
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

It's pretty hard to see but I believe I still see alot of white pistils but obviously I can't see the trichomes. It's a preference on you that makes the call when there's few amber with alot of milky you will get an up high energetic feeling but the more amber trichomes will be a couch lock High. Just make sure you are looking at the trichomes on the buds and not the leaves because leaves are liars lol
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I'm in the same boat with 2 large outdoor photos and i'm not gonna harvest yet. They sit outside in what sun i get now and are drug under a canopy if i see off weather like lots of heavy mist. I'm going to place them in a garage later in the week cause of " freeze " forcasts then will decide to chop. Mine are all cloudy and all hairs are orange or rust color curled in but few amber. I'm taking a huge chance with these last two, pushing it they are thick with resin very sticky. They can tolerate some time in the 30-40 f it's not ideal but if you can keep them warmer it would help. Good luck
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X