Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I start my own cannabis cultivation business in California?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I start my own cannabis cultivation business in California?

Hello, I am interested in starting my own cultivation cannabis business, but I don't know where to start. How do I get a property, how much money do I need to start up my own business in cannabis cultivation? Basically, where do I start or who can I contact to help me out?

First place to start would be a different website.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I know this thread is going to get flagged, pretty quick. But I got an idea when I was boiling eggs and thinking about vacations at Grandma's when I was growing up.

Brother and I would trade off feeding the birds and putting up a USofA flag. As birdseeds do, G's birdseed had hemp seeds in it. What do y'all think about feeding viable weed seeds to birds? Put a GPS tracker on it's back with a poop meter up it's butt. You can track the bird as it flies and poops. Wherever the bird poops, a weed plant will grow. Follow the GPS poop tracker and you can have yourself a crop spread all over the place without much but a lick of work.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

I think you would be better off hiring a consultant rather than asking a bunch of hobbyist growers.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Why would I need a consultant to track bird poop?

• Tersky
          Tersky commented
          Editing a comment
          lol i meant the OP not you Gingerbeard . I was assuming he meant a legal business. Sure i guess you could do it the other way if he wanted to do it illegally.

Perhaps start on a site for commercial growers, which this is not. Your drawing board is waiting for you to go back to it. Good luck.

Comment

What's illegal about GPS poop crops Tersky ? Maybe the FAA would have an issue with using government satellites and airspace to break federal drug laws? I'll put aluminum foil helmets on the birds' heads so they can't initially be tracked. Once they fly a while, the helmets will fall off, hang by a string, and the GPS tracker will take over. That way, according to the FAA, there will be no common starting point among the birds that would trail back to me. Migratory birds, I think. Seasonal, you know? The only thing I haven't worked out is having the birds put their helmets back on before they come back to base.

If any y'all folk Geocache, Is there a category for something like this?
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow. You are the party Floopydoop . I especially like the part about you and your friends getting drunk with at least three double headers. Was there a fourth you had plans for? Whatever the case, I stand up for your gods given right to fill your time however you want.

• Floopydoop
            Floopydoop commented
            Editing a comment
            Gingerbeard LMAO

• AccidentalGardener
            AccidentalGardener commented
            Editing a comment
            I left weed all over lower mainland - metro Vancouver BC in a situation similar to geo-caching, except I left pot at friends' houses before I came back over the border to WA. I needed an app to find it all.

Now this is a interesting and fun topic.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure is! But someone is going to flag it. Maybe Mr. Sirius is already onto us.

What about this?

If kids are supposed to look like their parents, did Jesus take after his mom or his dad?
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Starting a cannabis cultivation business in California can be overwhelming, but it's also exciting. I've been running my own CBD business for a while now. It's been a great experience overall. If you're looking to get started, my best advice would be to do your research and ensure you understand all of the regulations and compliance issues that come with this type of business. It's also a good idea to reach out to a marijuana marketing agency like ClientVerge to help get your brand out there. They've been a huge help to me. I'm sure they can offer valuable insights and resources for you as well.
            Last edited by proctor; 01-05-2023, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Starting a cannabis cultivation business in California can be overwhelming, but it's also exciting. I've been running my own CBD business for a while now.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X