Murphy's Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murphy's Law

I like to grow multiple strains in the past we couldn.t keep the marker visible on the tag so we had lot of unknown weed ,this year I bought a exstream weather marker and it worked we could read the tags while harvesting so I had 31.7 ounces drying in my drying rack ,I was filling the top shelve and the nail it was hanging from rolled and the rack slipped off ,Does any one know what happens when one of those racks fall while full ,thats right total mix of the buds ,I might be able to get 2 or 3 strains by picking though them but the majority of it is a mix although a really good mix its still a mix lol . so if your the Murphy with that screwed up law dont introduce yourself to me because I'll punch you right in the Mouth LOL
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

LOL, you'll have to call this batch surprise #6 or somethinglikethat.

Comment

Maybe this is why alltatup suggested I needed to mark my drying racks too😅. Well you can always smoke it all, then you probably will know😅. 31 ounces is fantastic wish I had that lol
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

oldjarhead100 OMG no!!!!
        as someone currently growing an entire room of mystery weed because of my own stoned stupidy, that was like a knife in my gut.
        i hope you can pick most of them apart by the tiny, insignificant differences between the buds, that only a grower would notice.
        put your 👓 in and start picking that shit apart!

Comment

LOL see i'm crying and only laughing cause i've also screwed up like that but not the amount as you did LOL.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I label my fishing poles :-) , had my racks crash almost exactly how you described.
            Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
            A tale of two seeds
            Batter Up Sour Deisel
            Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
            New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
            Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              great drying rack ,I move my drying rack from the cellar to the barn for outdoor harvest so I used a nail that was available ,I bet it wont fall now lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X